So happy!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by 212degrees, 24 April 2010 Social URL.

1. 212degrees

212degrees 112lbs lost - 28 to go!

Start Weight:
    21st4lb
    Current Weight:
    15st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    5st7lb(25.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I can't believe how far i've come! i just wanted to tell someone (ie you lovely people!)

I have been on SS 100% since the 18th of Jan, had 1 810 week and have now lost 65lbs! my goal is sooooo close and i never thought i would make it this far!!!

Even better i've lost a total of 7 stone exactly since i finished uni in June 2008! I find it so shocking i let myself get to that size! I still have the mental thing that i'm still a size 22-24 - first section i go to in clothes shops is the plus size section or feel i can't go in certain shops because they won't stock my size but i'm slowly gettting there with the realisation of how far i've come! still got a way to go but only 1 stone and 2lbs until i start working my way up the plans - which may (hopefully) coniside with my trip away to Amsterdam at the end of May! after that 1 last week of SS to get rid of anything from my trip and then hello food! :)

I'm just buzzing at the moment and really wanted to vent! couldn't have done it without this forum and all the support you guys offer so big thank you to all! And i know that you can all achieve your goals too!

Mrs Z likes this.
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Mifford

Mifford Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    14st4.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st9.5lb(10.49%)
    Diet:
    WW
    Congratulations - that's awesome!

4. jabbathehut

jabbathehut This is the last time!!

Goal Weight:
    12st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Wow, it's people like you who give me the strength to carry on! What an inspiration, well done xxx

5. Mrs Z

Mrs Z Gold Member

Well done. That's fantastic.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.