So happy!

Yeye

Silver Member
3 achievements today!

4st gone!
Into 15's!
Into size 18!

So happy! 11 weeks ago I was squeezing into a size 24 and tipping the scales at 20st. What other diet produces results like Lipotrim??? 100% all the way :-D x

3 achievements today!

4st gone!
Into 15's!
Into size 18!

So happy! 11 weeks ago I was squeezing into a size 24 and tipping the scales at 20st. What other diet produces results like Lipotrim??? 100% all the way :-D x

OMG well done hun i bet you feel fantastic :) your doing great ... How much longer you on LT for? X

Well done :) :)
:jelous::jelous::jelous:

are you drinking lots of water ?? as well as black tea and coffee ?

OMG well done hun i bet you feel fantastic :) your doing great ... How much longer you on LT for? X

Thank u, I'm positively giddy today!
I was planning on going on 100% through Christmas..........but, instead, I'm doing 2 more weeks, then refeed, one week off and restart on 1st or 2nd of Jan x

Well done :) :)
:jelous::jelous::jelous:

are you drinking lots of water ?? as well as black tea and coffee ?

Thank u Rita, tbh I don't drink loads of water, but I make shakes with about 500-600mls of water & drink quite a bit of coffee x

Thank u, I'm positively giddy today!
I was planning on going on 100% through Christmas..........but, instead, I'm doing 2 more weeks, then refeed, one week off and restart on 1st or 2nd of Jan x

Thats good :) you deserve a week or too off you have done so well im having a refeed week in january as im going on holiday and im not gunna kid myself in saying i wont eat on holiday lol but then back to 100% after that x

WOW! Well done Yeye! 4 stone in 11 weeks is fantastic, even better into the 15 stone bracket and size 18! Brilliant!

WOW! Well done Yeye! 4 stone in 11 weeks is fantastic, even better into the 15 stone bracket and size 18! Brilliant!

Thanx BM :) x

:wow: Yeye what else can I say you really must be feeling fab in yourself. What great achievements you made in the past 11weeks give yourself a pat on the back :happy096:

3 achievements today!

4st gone!
Into 15's!
Into size 18!

Well done Yeye :) that's fantastic x

Wow wow and wow!!!! Well done!!!!!

Thanx Mburke, Toddshar & Goose! Chuffed to bits x

3 achievements today!

4st gone!
Into 15's!
Into size 18!

Wow what an achievement !!
Well done .
Regards
Miss Piggy 123

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thats is an awesome weight loss well done xxx

Thank u Miss Piggy & Angel Cakes x

Back