• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

so here i am

hello everyone my names molly and i today and starting myself on weight watchers. u joined the meeting once before and really enjoyed and even lost 12 pounds but then i got a job an as i work evenings cannot make the meetings anymore :( recently i tried the liportim diet. i did well and lost over 2 stone but i started to find it impossibly hard, started feeling ill and i think my hair thinned :S after i stopped the weight just piled back on basically (wat did i expect) so no im saying feck this and im going to do this the proper way :D

as i cant make meetings im gonna be hoping for your support to keep me going. i im being over generous on myself please feel free to kick my ass ha
anyway here i go wish me luck. ill add in my points for today

breakfast: toast and butter 2p
two thin sausages 3p
lunch: noodles 3p
dinner: chicken quarter 4p
chips (oops) 5p?

a also did a 7 mile walk today (unintentionally got sucked into it but glad i did)

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
hi, welcome to ww. your food sounds ok, but you should try to bulk out any meal with 0pt foods, your breakfast could of had mushrooms, tomatoes, or any 0pt food

no sadly not im in a small town so only one on a monday evening. ya good idea with the no point foods. update today:
breakfast: cheerios and milk 3p
lunch: roll 2p
chicken slices 2p
lettuse 0p
dinner: pasta one cup 3p
lamb burger 2??
snacks: tesco low mouse 1 point
Two ww treats (1 1/2 each) 3p
hot chocolate 4p
drinks: d coke 0p
tea (milk) 1p

Hiya I dont go to meetings and for me this is the 2nd time ive done it alone and both times Ive done better? I just feel at meetings alot of leaders praise the bigger losers and to me we are all stars in the losing game if we do plan 100%.I know there are some really good meetings and leaders out there too just out of the 6-7 Ive been too I found them all the same.

Well done on your past weightloss forget the gains its the here and nows that are important xx

maclynn

Silver Member
just wanted to say hello, and good luck for your plan.:)

thanks guysi weight myself today cos i didnt before i started but im 4 pounds lighter than when i last weighted myself last month so even thats a little booost to get me going. im starting off at 204lbs but thats better than the 220 i originally was. so today i had a 12 hours at work cos its such a busy time so i have had a odd eat pattern hope i didnt go over gonna work it out now.
breakfast:cheerios and milk 3p
coffee and milk 1p
3 chicken gujons 4?
small chip portion 4p?? thats all ive eaten so far cos of work but i think im gonna have to eat something cos i havent ate since 3 :S

good luck with it all :) this forum really is fantastic for general questions, for when you're having a bad day, for when you're having a good day... for everything really!!!

update from yesterday was a bit bad. was doing fine until i got how. has cheerios and 3 ww treats cos was starving totalling 6 points which brought me to 18. then i ate some of the mothers chinese so total blow out i reckon. better be good today.