So, here I go

2hourglass

Silver Member
I have all the gear - de junked the fridge, scrapped the diary, got into the zone and put my OH on weight watchers.

Somewhat embarrassed at the chemist, I am the heaviest I have been in my life :eek: - why do we do this to ourselves, did I really eat all that c**p for so long (don't really drink much so can't blame that)

Armed with info, a support mechanism (minis) a blender, ice and Ducolex - there is no stopping me now.

I'll post a thin and a fat photo, ticker etc when I get a grip with the site - but have no fear no underwear shots. Good luck to all this week xx:wave_cry:

Good luck to you,xx

Good luck hun...the only way from her is down ..the best way IMO XXXX

You sound very much sorted hun..best of luck xx

Fair play to ya for taking the first steps and you sure have taken a lot of them. You sound determined. Best of luck.

Week 1 -12 15st 4lb
Week 2 - 6 14st 12lb
Week 3 - 7 14st 4lb
Week 4 - 7 13st 12lb
Week 5 - 4 13st 8lb
Week 6 - 6 13st 2lb
Week 7 -5 12st 12lb

You sound very much sorted hun..best of luck xx

Using all you losers (no offence) as inspiration - maybe one day I can join the Skinny Mancs at Tiger Tiger for a bop :D

hahaha of couse honey!! Where abouts are you?? xx

oooh i worked in sae til i had my baby! Northended road xx

Ive never actually been ther you know! Strange as i worked down the road for 6 years! x

oooh i worked in sae til i had my baby! Northended road xx

I live at the top end near the Little B pub (infamous in Sale)

Argh the little B!!! Had a couple of bad nights in there hun lol xx

Ive never actually been ther you know! Strange as i worked down the road for 6 years! x

Water park is great for feeding the ducks/geese, and there is a family pub - great for the summer - get yourself down there when the suns out, there is a sailing club too, the boats are pretty to see :)

Yeah will do hun, im always popping back to work and my friends are in Sale so i have no excuse really xx

Well done 88, you're obviously well motivated :D Great forward planning - especially dejunking the fridge !

We're all here for you :D

Hey Lillie - re Sale Water Park - I stop with friends in Sale quite often - one just off washway road & the other old mill (or hall ?) road.. basically the main road just before the roundabout leading to the water park... near the mars shop lol :D

I love manchester :)

My work wasnt far from the mars shop lol x

My work wasnt far from the mars shop lol x

I love going in there off my head :D They sell everything you never thought you'd need :D Tons of weird **** but nothing practical.

I remember buying a santa hat for your mobile phone in July LOL ! :D

Back