so how is everyone feeling?

hey girls and guys, just wanted to say im on day 3 and feeling good.

how is everyone else feeling?

just this forum is a little quiet compared to the rest, so come on and post or have a natter x

HI there - I am feeling good today! I am definately feeling better for not eating carbs and also for not drinking (well not much anyway!)

The first week was a bit hard - headaches etc but I am now almost at the end of week two and feel much better!!! Looking forward to WI in Monday!!!

Hiya!

For some reason I have been stupidly good today.

Had my shake for brekkie, shake for dinner, and my tea...no snacks in between...not been hungry! Go me! Normally I eat everything in sight! We have had loads of samples on at work as well.... and haven't been tempted once!

Go me!
x

Im feeling good :) trying to go SS today just to see how it works out, but gonna take it one shak at a time coz i tend to crack under pressure :)

Heya! Good luck to us all!

jesta...did I see right on another thread that you have a lot of weight to lose as well (sorry if this is seen as offensive :[ )

I have about 6 stone to lose.... loooong way to go yet!

x

Heya! Good luck to us all!

jesta...did I see right on another thread that you have a lot of weight to lose as well (sorry if this is seen as offensive :[ )

I have about 6 stone to lose.... loooong way to go yet!

x

Not offensive my dear, just very true :) I have about 6 stones to lose in total which seems like miles away! Im trying to stay motivated and also go SS for a bit to see if that helps :)

Snap!

I get paid on Friday, and have to go and buy another months worth. But getting 5 boxes...so then it means I can do 2 weeks on SS, to see if that helps at all.... but I like my food too much...so will wait and see how long I last on that one! haha

xx

I haven't felt this great in aggggges!

For the first time this morning, I jumped on the scales to get weighed, and I actually laughed! Just because I know I am doing something about being overweight...I ran in the bedroom to tell Adam, and we both just laughed together!

What's making me feel even better is that on Friday night i'm going back to my parents for a week....hope they can see the difference!!

x

Im really disgrunted this morning because my scales are broken and despite a pretty accuratte calculation of how much i weigh it would be nice to know for definate :( pooly scales

I dont like weighing with my clothes on :( but may have to brave the cold in my lightest attire and go........really we managed to work it out any way - the sacles are 3.06 kg over, so in theory ive lost 3lbs :)

Back