So how is everyone?

Haha I would probably try aswell!!

Hmm no Idea how you can get it out.. Anything like that i always just losen up the edges with a knife!!

Wow Hope lots of emotions there... Turn the phone off... Go to sleep and do you essay tomorrow!!

And I am sure you are skinny :)

I got it out!! I couldnt just tip it on to a tray cos it was breaking in half, so i got the rack from ny roasting tin and tackled it that way just to find that it was to thin to cut!!! So iv had to bake another one.
just waiting for it to cool then i can add it to the top of the first cake ready for me to ice, I ant sat down since i got in from work at 5.20pm!! IM shattered!

i nearly did! I was in asda b4 getting more eggs and stuff and i went and had a look, there was this massive chocolate one that was only £10 but i said to myself i will give this one more go and if not i will go bk and buy it. Mind i could have bought that cake twice over with what iv spent lol

thank god for that im going to bed!! its all finished. I wont offer to bake one again in a hurry i will buy it instead.

Hey Chell and everyone
Not doing too good today, my little boy is sick and has been for the last 2 days. Havent been able to do much or get on here either!! I have broke my LT and really regret it. So gonna start again Monday!! Will probably eat anything and everything by then! Going away in 4 weeks to see in-laws so really need to get my act together!! Bet your sorry u asked now Chell.
Sorry for the moan guys!!
xx

Back