Extra Easy So hubgry today!

missnic07

Silver Member
I'm doubt EE, but no matter what I eat today I'm hungry 10 minutes later. This is the first day I've felt like this. I guess it's a good job I'm doing this diet and not a different one where your food intake is limited lol :)

missnic07 said:
I'm doubt EE, but no matter what I eat today I'm hungry 10 minutes later. This is the first day I've felt like this. I guess it's a good job I'm doing this diet and not a different one where your food intake is limited lol :)

Just make sure youre drinking enough, as sometimes thirst can be disguised as hunger, also fill up on super free :)

Logically, it just isn't possible to be hungry 10 minutes later. Whatever you are, it isn't real hunger (that's not to say you don't perceive it as hunger). You are angry, or bored, or depressed, or worried, or thirsty, or under the weather, or something else. When you have identified what it is, you will be nearer to solving the problem

It takes your body about 20 minutes to realize it's full after eating.. Maybe you nommed on your dinner too quickly and your brain doesn't know you're full yet? o-o'

Back