So hungry.....

LadyF

Hi everyone! I lost nearly 2 stone last year on Exante and more or less kept it off.... I still have 2 stone to shift though and thought I really need to get back into it and do it properly instead of this being good during the week and pigging out at the weekend which does absolutely nothing other than kind of maintain my weight....
This is day 2 being 100% Total Solutions and I am seriously struggggling. I am so hungry and cant remember being this bad before. I am weak as a kitten and just want to lie down and do nothing....
Any suggestions or motivational thoughts??! x

Drinking loads of water helps! And early nights till ketosis kicks in! Keep up the good work - these are the worst few days and your already half way through them!

Thanks Emma.... Hopefully by Thursday I might be feeling better.... probably hasnt helped that I stuffed myself all weekend knowing I would be back "on starvation" on Monday....

Hey Hun..
Hope the hunger has gone slightly hang in there and stay strong you can do this... First few days are hard but we will do it..

I'm on day 1 after a complete mothers day binge weekend x

Hiya

Just remember by the weekend you will be cooking fat for fun and will be feeling on top of the world.

Drink the water, early nights and distraction for the first few days and then it is all good from there.

Believe in yourself as well as you aren't weak and can do it.

M.

Thanks for your posts - it's helped a lot. It's good to know that you're not on your own doing this.... Starting to feel a little better today and had a great sleep last night.... 4 pounds off since Monday (I know, I shouldnt weigh myself before the week's up!!) so that's keeping me going. I did it before and I shall do it again!

Thanks guys....

Hey Hun good to hear ur feeling better ...as for weighin I'm the same lol.. It keeps me going.. So if u wanna do that go for it.. :)))

X

Hi precious - just looked at your stats - you have done amazing!! Well done you! At your height you must be looking fantastic and you'll be really proud of yourself.

I bought ketostix and used them last night and this morning.... That was day 4 and 5 and I was only showing pale pink... I would have thought I would be in ketosis by now? Only 0.25 off by this morning. I know I shouldn't get hung up on daily weight losses, but you know what it's like!! Obsessive or what?!

Now the weekend coming up... that's the big challenge for me, and not being able to have a wee glass of wine is a pain... but needs must! Just need to try and keep busy....

Back