so hungry!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by jodene78, 10 June 2011 Social URL.

1. jodene78

jodene78 New Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I'm on day 1, would be day 3 if I hadn't of eaten a whole pack of almonds on yesterday. I've been on Lt before and lost 3 1/2 stone, but gained 4st during my last pregnancy. I know I can do it but I'm so hungry and craving everything. Don't remember feeling this way last time.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. ElectricLilac

ElectricLilac Like a Renegade Master

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    7st3lb(38.85%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    it gets easier honest ! hang in there, the hunger pangs do recede

4. kimby

kimby Full Member

im just finished day 4 and i swear i could have eaten my own arm off up until the start of day 3! (watching come dine with me doesnt help!) i think its once you get over the first three days it gets sooo much easier!
    Hang in there! writing on here really helps me, there is great support!!! x

p.s. mmmmm almonds!

5. Determined Bev

Determined Bev Full Member

Start Weight:
    14st5lb
    Current Weight:
    12st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    2st3lb(15.42%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    I watch come dine with me all the time, helps me think of what Im gonna eat when Im slim lol x

6. lillie

lillie weighs a lot less

Diet:
    lipotrim
    restarting is so hard but you know the benifits from doing all the hard bits , you can do it , good luck xx

7. Claire1978

Claire1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    @kimby, my sentiments exactly! Previously when I did LT the first 3 days were horrendous but I persevered and then it went swimmingly (upto the point I went for a night out:( not happening this time)

So stick in there, keep busy to keep your mind occupied (or go to bed if thats an option!). You can do it xxx

8. brobro

brobro Member

Start Weight:
    14st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st10lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Morning ladies I'm on day 5 I woke up feeling great. did a few jobs and got into the shower. I felt really faint and was shaking. Still shaking. I've done lipo trim before and normally at this stage I'm over the hump! I'm having a lie down and some water. Any thoughts ladies on why this might happen?

9. skinnyminny2be

skinnyminny2be Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Ive read on this site somewhere that dizziness etc can last for up to 3 to 4 days after you enter ketosis. Once the levels have balanced out you should be fine x

10. kimby

kimby Full Member

i am on day 5 too bro bro, i feel ok today, not too faint, did u drink water and have your shake early or did you just go headfirst into the jobs and have the shake after, cos i did that this morning and felt very faint, but after my shake and a full litre of water i felt ok, id say just make sure your topped up all the time, a body cant work with no fuel. you know? if you still feel shakey and faint tomorrow though i wud ask the pharmacist about it.. @claire1987 i know what you mean, the only thing stopping me drinking alcohol this weekend is that it takes you out of ketosis..i just have to keep telling myself that..and did anyone else notice that every ad on the telly is about food!!! never noticed that before!!!

11. meggyjill

meggyjill Full Member

Start Weight:
    21st9lb
    Current Weight:
    17st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(20.46%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    the marks and spencer adverts have to be turned over straight away in my house!!!! :-0

12. Poppylops

Poppylops Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st4lb
    Current Weight:
    13st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    thats why i love SW.. you can eat as much as you like! i feel your pain! i was craving mini magnums all day! (they are right at the back of my freezer!) ended up cooking SW Chips at 10pm last night to stop the cravings.. it worked! kind of!

but ooo.. magnum minis!

13. salvan3003

salvan3003 Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Stick to it. I have to admit the first 3 days are the hardest but I cannot believe how easy and natural it becomes. This is my first time at doing the LT and kinda wished I had discovered it earlier due to me only managing 3 weeks this time before I go on holiday (with refeed week before) but as soon as I get back I will definitely get back into it.

Keep your chin up and come and have a look on here, the motivational stories on here are fantastic.

5 days to weigh in
    13 days to refeed
    20 days to my jolly holidays!!

14. Claire1978

Claire1978 Full Member

Start Weight:
    19st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Exante
    @kimby never mind every ad, its every programme I watch too lol or is it just that we are noticing it more lol :)

15. skinnyminny2be

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Its the smell of food that sets me off!!!

16. salvan3003

salvan3003 Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    SW is a good diet if you are disciplined, I'm not. I have dsone SW sooooo many times but I can't help but gorge. Just cos it was free i would eat shed loads. But when I think back now and think about what I ate, it was all carbs lol. I love pasta (free), potatoes (free) end off.Every meal contained one bucket load of carbs lol. - However, I do still agree SW is a good diet but it was too slow for me and would get bored (I wonder why it was slow for me, did it have anything to do with the bucket load of pasta?) lol ;)

17. skinnyminny2be

Start Weight:
    16st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(7.69%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Carbs are definately my weakness. I love mash and pasta ha ha x

18. Avatar

MiniMins.com Advert

19. salvan3003

salvan3003 Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st7lb
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    Me Too! I am only doing the diet initially for 3 weeks and then I am, refeeding ready for my holidays (restarting as soon as I get back) but I have told my hubby the day before the holiday he is taking me out for dinner to the Italian restaurant.

I must stress!!! I am taking this diet seriously but unfortunately I had booked my holiday before I discovered this amazing diet. I am doing the diet knowing I will gain on holiday (gone all inclusive as is first holiday in 7 years for all of us)but the way I see it is If I lose a stone before I go then gain a stone on holiday, What have I lost. It's far better than not dieting before I go and still gaining a stone while away!:D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.