so hungry!!

jodene78

I'm on day 1, would be day 3 if I hadn't of eaten a whole pack of almonds on yesterday. I've been on Lt before and lost 3 1/2 stone, but gained 4st during my last pregnancy. I know I can do it but I'm so hungry and craving everything. Don't remember feeling this way last time.

it gets easier honest ! hang in there, the hunger pangs do recede

im just finished day 4 and i swear i could have eaten my own arm off up until the start of day 3! (watching come dine with me doesnt help!) i think its once you get over the first three days it gets sooo much easier!
Hang in there! writing on here really helps me, there is great support!!! x

p.s. mmmmm almonds!

I watch come dine with me all the time, helps me think of what Im gonna eat when Im slim lol x

@kimby, my sentiments exactly! Previously when I did LT the first 3 days were horrendous but I persevered and then it went swimmingly (upto the point I went for a night out:( not happening this time)

So stick in there, keep busy to keep your mind occupied (or go to bed if thats an option!). You can do it xxx

Morning ladies I'm on day 5 I woke up feeling great. did a few jobs and got into the shower. I felt really faint and was shaking. Still shaking. I've done lipo trim before and normally at this stage I'm over the hump! I'm having a lie down and some water. Any thoughts ladies on why this might happen?

brobro said:
Morning ladies I'm on day 5 I woke up feeling great. did a few jobs and got into the shower. I felt really faint and was shaking. Still shaking. I've done lipo trim before and normally at this stage I'm over the hump! I'm having a lie down and some water. Any thoughts ladies on why this might happen?

Ive read on this site somewhere that dizziness etc can last for up to 3 to 4 days after you enter ketosis. Once the levels have balanced out you should be fine x

i am on day 5 too bro bro, i feel ok today, not too faint, did u drink water and have your shake early or did you just go headfirst into the jobs and have the shake after, cos i did that this morning and felt very faint, but after my shake and a full litre of water i felt ok, id say just make sure your topped up all the time, a body cant work with no fuel. you know? if you still feel shakey and faint tomorrow though i wud ask the pharmacist about it.. @claire1987 i know what you mean, the only thing stopping me drinking alcohol this weekend is that it takes you out of ketosis..i just have to keep telling myself that..and did anyone else notice that every ad on the telly is about food!!! never noticed that before!!!

the marks and spencer adverts have to be turned over straight away in my house!!!! :-0

thats why i love SW.. you can eat as much as you like! i feel your pain! i was craving mini magnums all day! (they are right at the back of my freezer!) ended up cooking SW Chips at 10pm last night to stop the cravings.. it worked! kind of!

but ooo.. magnum minis!

Stick to it. I have to admit the first 3 days are the hardest but I cannot believe how easy and natural it becomes. This is my first time at doing the LT and kinda wished I had discovered it earlier due to me only managing 3 weeks this time before I go on holiday (with refeed week before) but as soon as I get back I will definitely get back into it.

Keep your chin up and come and have a look on here, the motivational stories on here are fantastic.

5 days to weigh in
13 days to refeed
20 days to my jolly holidays!!

SW is a good diet if you are disciplined, I'm not. I have dsone SW sooooo many times but I can't help but gorge. Just cos it was free i would eat shed loads. But when I think back now and think about what I ate, it was all carbs lol. I love pasta (free), potatoes (free) end off.Every meal contained one bucket load of carbs lol. - However, I do still agree SW is a good diet but it was too slow for me and would get bored (I wonder why it was slow for me, did it have anything to do with the bucket load of pasta?) lol ;)

Carbs are definately my weakness. I love mash and pasta ha ha x

Me Too! I am only doing the diet initially for 3 weeks and then I am, refeeding ready for my holidays (restarting as soon as I get back) but I have told my hubby the day before the holiday he is taking me out for dinner to the Italian restaurant.

I must stress!!! I am taking this diet seriously but unfortunately I had booked my holiday before I discovered this amazing diet. I am doing the diet knowing I will gain on holiday (gone all inclusive as is first holiday in 7 years for all of us)but the way I see it is If I lose a stone before I go then gain a stone on holiday, What have I lost. It's far better than not dieting before I go and still gaining a stone while away!:D

Back