So I am back again!

Few lbs, good stuff! Yeah def get yourself to boots, even ask the pharmacist for help if you can't decide what to get, but what mel suggested sounds good.
I got that the other week after a night out, haha, had to resist the pitta breads with it, but so nice and actually on plan but makes you feel sane, haha.

Only just woke up! Think I needed a big sleep because I'm feeling better this morning. OH is going to take me to Boots later to stock up on medicine haha. A bit sad that I'm not doing anything this weekend even though I've got 3 days off :(

Going to persuade the boyfriend to bring me a coffee in bed :D

I'm totally 13.6 this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The 12's are so close, and all my pretty clothes I bought when I last did CD will fit soon :D

Hey chick you sure are close to them 12's it's a great feeling when your closer. How u getting on today? X

I know I hope I'll be there soon! I've been messing about so much the past two weeks but back on track now! I'm getting on ok, only just had my first choc tetra and popping to Boots for supplies! Are you following a certain plan at the moment??

Boots for supplies? What do u mean lol I'm ok no strict plan as I think strict plans don't suit me ATM but still trying the JUDDD diet :) I've upped my water this week. I've had a terta today... I hate the pressure I put on myself I blame my hoilday that's coming up ;) lol x

Last edited:
Haha sorry I was going to Boots for Zantac and some face cream but they didn't have either! Well whatever you're doing seems to be working for you so keep it up :) when do you go on holiday??

Been in to town today. Bought some psyllium husk tablets to take because I always get constipated on CD. It says to take 2 tablets three times a day, 30 minutes before food but that seems like a lot?? Does anyone know if I should be taking this much? Didn't have any Zantac in boots so will have to pick some up another time.

Only had one shake today and I feel really full?! Going to force a choc orange bar down in a bit!

Hey chick I go in August :) and about PH I used to take 4 a day to keep me regularly did me know harm. But yes before food so before a shake/bar/soup. X

Happy Sunday everyone! Just getting ready then off to Aldi to stock up on veg. Having a lazy day today! I've really not struggled at all this weekend which is good. Think I'm back in the zone finally. Had my choc orange bar this morning and a coffee and a big glass of water. Off work tomorrow so think we are going to go for a nice walk somewhere :) my eBay items end tonight and I'm so scared they will go for nothing!!!! Arghhhh!!

Felix said:
Happy Sunday everyone! Just getting ready then off to Aldi to stock up on veg. Having a lazy day today! I've really not struggled at all this weekend which is good. Think I'm back in the zone finally. Had my choc orange bar this morning and a coffee and a big glass of water. Off work tomorrow so think we are going to go for a nice walk somewhere :) my eBay items end tonight and I'm so scared they will go for nothing!!!! Arghhhh!!

Glad to hear you're back in the zone babe x

Thank you! OH also said yesterday that he wants us to stick to the diet 100% because he's going to Amsterdam for the week at the end of next month and wants to get down to 15 stone by then, so he's got a stone and a bit to lose. He loses really quickly though! Because he's so tall I think anything under that will make him look like a beanpole haha. It helps that we are both focussed though :)

Felix said:
Thank you! OH also said yesterday that he wants us to stick to the diet 100% because he's going to Amsterdam for the week at the end of next month and wants to get down to 15 stone by then, so he's got a stone and a bit to lose. He loses really quickly though! Because he's so tall I think anything under that will make him look like a beanpole haha. It helps that we are both focussed though :)

That will definitely help tho. Less temptation. It's not forever. Sooner you focus the sooner you're done x

Thanks Hun. U get back on it? X
well Bex im like an old women who moans and makes 'excuses' LOL i lost 3 lbs this week on JUDDing :) and i didnt even follow it correctly last week. Now today i have 2 weeks of terta's left in my kitchen that i want used up and gone, so trying to weigh out my options over all im fed up bored of 'dieting'.. but i cant waste these terta's as they cost me £2.10 each i could SS/SS+ really don't think im strong enough.
:sigh: but ive had a chocolate orange shake so far a water.. so who know's what the day will bring me!! haha

Felix when's weigh in?

Are you going to try and use the tetras on down days then? I'm really interested to see how you all do on JUDDD because I think I'll stop CD when I get down to 11st (whenever that happens!!!). Also looking at WW/SW or calorie counting. Can't really decide!! My CDC is on holiday for a week now so will try and see her a week tomorrow. I weigh on my own scales anyway so can tell if I'm losing :)

*Shanny* said:
well Bex im like an old women who moans and makes 'excuses' LOL i lost 3 lbs this week on JUDDing :) and i didnt even follow it correctly last week. Now today i have 2 weeks of terta's left in my kitchen that i want used up and gone, so trying to weigh out my options over all im fed up bored of 'dieting'.. but i cant waste these terta's as they cost me £2.10 each i could SS/SS+ really don't think im strong enough.
:sigh: but ive had a chocolate orange shake so far a water.. so who know's what the day will bring me!! haha

Felix when's weigh in?

I get that. It's tough when we've been on for so long isn't it. How much have you got left to go? X

Are you going to try and use the tetras on down days then? I'm really interested to see how you all do on JUDDD because I think I'll stop CD when I get down to 11st (whenever that happens!!!). Also looking at WW/SW or calorie counting. Can't really decide!! My CDC is on holiday for a week now so will try and see her a week tomorrow. I weigh on my own scales anyway so can tell if I'm losing :)
well ive decided this morning as i scale hopped that i was down 0.5 lb so I am going to carry on with JUDDD and see what saturday brings me :) you have a good week ahead of you chick.. before you see your CDC again remember how close you are to them 12's xx

I get that. It's tough when we've been on for so long isn't it. How much have you got left to go? X
I changed my target weight yesterday to 9st 9 lbs not sure if i will make it in time but aiming to do so for August :) all i can do is try really. so I have 18 lbs to go not alot really.. it all just seems loads and so far away for me. Bex your so strong thou i admire you for it x

*Shanny* said:
well ive decided this morning as i scale hopped that i was down 0.5 lb so I am going to carry on with JUDDD and see what saturday brings me :) you have a good week ahead of you chick.. before you see your CDC again remember how close you are to them 12's xx

I changed my target weight yesterday to 9st 9 lbs not sure if i will make it in time but aiming to do so for August :) all i can do is try really. so I have 18 lbs to go not alot really.. it all just seems loads and so far away for me. Bex your so strong thou i admire you for it x

It's hard. And gets harder as you get smaller is not so much to lose. Just keep going with it, you can only do your best and at some point will make it. I battle every day, but have the kids to focus me, I need to do it so then they have to learn the right behaviours not mine xxx

Back