So I am back again!

Ooh can you send me a friend request too so I can see your pics? Can't work out how to do it on iPhone!

Morning everyone! Been up a while playing with my baby nephew. He can't quite crawl yet but seems to think he can try and climb up and walk everywhere!! He's so cute :)

Resisted the cupcakes last night!!!!!!!! Everyone else had one and I said no! Not sure if I'm going home tonight or tomorrow night so I've brought enough shakes for tomorrow too.

Going to my nieces princess party today. Here's the cake my mum did yesterday for her. I love cakes!!!!!

Attachments

• image-1972315130.jpg
    image-1972315130.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 45
  • image-325666838.jpg
    image-325666838.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 40
Last edited:
Well done on resisting, it is hard, especially when its something you love. The cake looks amazing by the way, your niece will love it

Word to your mother. That woman is a creative genius'

Back from the party! I'm absolutely knackered! My mum is going out tonight for my aunties birthday and my dad is working so I'll be in with my sister in law and nephew tonight. Managed to just drink water all day and have my two shakes and just had my bar. Ordering Indian later tonight and im going to have dry chicken tikka pieces and side salad :) can't wait!!!

Felix said:
Back from the party! I'm absolutely knackered! My mum is going out tonight for my aunties birthday and my dad is working so I'll be in with my sister in law and nephew tonight. Managed to just drink water all day and have my two shakes and just had my bar. Ordering Indian later tonight and im going to have dry chicken tikka pieces and side salad :) can't wait!!!

Will send you one now. Cake is awesome, seen it n fb. Enjoy your indian x

That cake is bloody unreal! I wouldn't want to cut into it!! Does she do it as a business or just a hobby?
Well done on resisting and have a lovely night in! I just had some dry bits of tikka chicken, so tasty!!!

silencemylips said:
That cake is bloody unreal! I wouldn't want to cut into it!! Does she do it as a business or just a hobby?
Well done on resisting and have a lovely night in! I just had some dry bits of tikka chicken, so tasty!!!

She just does it as a hobby! She's so good at it though! My Indian food was lovely :) so tired now though..

Ugh don't ask! Went out for a meal with the family for my nieces birthday. Ordered a chicken and bacon salad which is all good and well, then had a chocolate sundae...... And I was doing so well! Leaving it at that though, not even tempted to have anything else. Back 100% tomorrow!

Felix said:
Ugh don't ask! Went out for a meal with the family for my nieces birthday. Ordered a chicken and bacon salad which is all good and well, then had a chocolate sundae...... And I was doing so well! Leaving it at that though, not even tempted to have anything else. Back 100% tomorrow!

Be back today. What's done is done but don't write off the day x

To be fair I did really enjoy the sundae!! Really shouldn't say that haha. I'm not too bothered though, once in 3 weeks is very good going for me!

Felix said:
To be fair I did really enjoy the sundae!! Really shouldn't say that haha. I'm not too bothered though, once in 3 weeks is very good going for me!

As long as its just once :) you've done really well don't want you undoing it xxx

Weighed in tonight. STS this week.. Damn you I've cream sundae! And it is TOTM at the mo too so I'm really bloated :( at least I didn't gain!

Water bloat can be lbs! So just think you could have a really great loss next week! Drink lots of water to help flush the water retention, apparently a tiny touch of salt in your water can help with that.

Need to down the water this week anyway because I'm terrible at not drinking any! Hopefully it is just bloating which has caused the STS haha. Feeling pretty positive for this week :D

TOTM too! So that's almost a factual 3lb off!

Back