So I am back again!

Felix said:
Ha!

I've got straight back on anyway after my bad day on Sunday. Not much to report today really!

That's enough to report! Good for you lill lady!

I hate summer!!! Why can't I be skinny so I don't have to worry about covering up all the time :( im sat at work in a cardigan and tights with my dress and it's so warm :( :( what the hell are you meant to wear if youre my size when it's hot?!

You won't be your size for long though - that's what's gotta push you through. Make this your last uncomfortable summer x

Ladies I have just read your thread from start to finish and it was a great read!

I am a restart and today is day 1 for me, hopefully would love to loose 2-3 stone.

Keep up the good work.

Nic x

Rkmriddell said:
You won't be your size for long though - that's what's gotta push you through. Make this your last uncomfortable summer x

I know :( the year before last was meant to be my last uncomfortable summer :(

Little Nic said:
Ladies I have just read your thread from start to finish and it was a great read!

I am a restart and today is day 1 for me, hopefully would love to loose 2-3 stone.

Keep up the good work.

Nic x

Welcome and good luck! You'll get there in no time :)

Ok I'm feeling a little bit better now. Went to Asda and bought some terracotta colour jeans (scanned through at £6! Wasn't too sure about getting them but glad I did now), and a short sleeved cardi that covers the top of my arms, a peach colour vest top and a loose knitted jumper which is also short sleeve but covers the horrible bit. The jumper is really thin so I can wear it when it's warm. It's nice, cream and sort of dip dyed a nice pinky red colour at the bottom. At least I've got something to wear for dress down at work tomorrow!

Felix said:
I hate summer!!! Why can't I be skinny so I don't have to worry about covering up all the time :( im sat at work in a cardigan and tights with my dress and it's so warm :( :( what the hell are you meant to wear if youre my size when it's hot?!

I know what you mean, I wear a long thin skirt and a top that covers tops of my arms. Anything less than ankle length I feel exposed, saying that yesterday I felt comfortable enough to wear a slightly shorter one and felt ok, even got a couple of compliments. We are our own worst critics

I'm with you on the last uncomfortable summer, I've said it past few times, but this time I actually believe it.

You're lucky it's just a little top bit of your arm that you don't like, literally can't show anything above the elbow! bought myself some weights and powering on with the arm exercises to try banish them! Hopefully by the mid-end of summer we'll be a lot more comfortable.

Ooh no its definitely above the elbow for me! My arms just balloon from that point! I bought weights ages ago but never used them so should really dig them out..

My arms are hideous from elbow up, in the list of things I hate about my body, close second, but can't be with sweating, I'm lucky I suppose people I work with are all ok, well most of them, so feel comfortable enough to wear shorter sleeves. Once you've done it a few times gets easier.

Mind you in another office tomorrow, full length sleeves LOL

It's so sad that we have to have these problems :( I'd love to just be able to take off a jacket or wear short sleeves whenever I want, i don't even walk around the house in short sleeves, can't bare to!
Get those weights out missy! The inch loss from my arms is crap so far so I'm hoping to get it sped up by creating more muscle to tone and for the muscle to help burn all that nasty fat!

silencemylips said:
It's so sad that we have to have these problems :( I'd love to just be able to take off a jacket or wear short sleeves whenever I want, i don't even walk around the house in short sleeves, can't bare to!
Get those weights out missy! The inch loss from my arms is crap so far so I'm hoping to get it sped up by creating more muscle to tone and for the muscle to help burn all that nasty fat!

I'm trying to do just dance, my arms hurt like mad afterwards, but yes I should get my little weights out, no excuse they're only under my bed, just laziness

Hi all. Sorry I haven't been around! I have fallen spectacularly off the wagon this weekend :( my friend came over from Manchester yesterday and we went for cocktails and had pizza! I'm due to see my CDC tomorrow but I don't get paid until Thursday so can't afford to buy any more products until then. Hoping I can stretch out what I've got left until then...

Felix said:
Hi all. Sorry I haven't been around! I have fallen spectacularly off the wagon this weekend :( my friend came over from Manchester yesterday and we went for cocktails and had pizza! I'm due to see my CDC tomorrow but I don't get paid until Thursday so can't afford to buy any more products until then. Hoping I can stretch out what I've got left until then...

Aw hun. What's done is done its how you move forward that counts. Push through you CAN do this. Read back and remember how good you were feeling for inspiration x

I know I can't believe I've been doing so well then didn't even think twice about cheating! I think I've got it out of my system though... back to it tomorrow and going to set myself a challenge to drink all of my water every day for the next week!

Back