So I am back again!

Ughhhhh just got home and I've got the most terrible stomach ache ever! Just got changed and crawled in to bed. Think it might be trapped wind again (how lovely!).

Having a bit of a money crisis at the moment so going to sort through some stuff to sell on eBay. I have a DSLR camera which I bought last year but hardly use which I'm in two minds about selling. I could get about £350 for it (although it cost 500ish!!) but I really don't want to sell it! I also have a lovely Vivienne Westwood bag I could sell as I hardly use it but I'd be so sad to see it go! Have a few dresses I bought when I was slimmer which still have the tags on so might sell some of them. I hate getting rid of things!!

MUFFINS!?? What muffins? I know about the Mousse, is this similar?

muffins are kind of frowned upon because they need to be microwaved, so apparent loss in nurtients, but honestly they get me through so I don't care!
I get a shallow cup or a ramekin, a choc shake and put a little bit of water in, whisk it with a fork until smooth but not really runny and not really stiff, in the middle. I then microwave for 1minute, check and maybe pop it in for another 15 secs depending on how soggy it is. The best ones are when it's not too dry muffiny and not too soggy still, mmmm so good!

Ooh I only have chocolate tetras so I will experiment with one! I have just spent aaaages listing stuff on eBay. Selling one of the galaxy print tops I made, three brand new dresses (one of which is a beautiful white studded Kate moss topshop dress which I don't really want to sell but I'll never wear it!) two skirts, a top and some
shoes. The only thing is I can't be bothered to post them all so will have to make an effort haha!

Try freezing a tetra, makes ice cream, well kind of LOL

Oh gosh I am so tired! Was so freezing cold last night I was shivering and couldn't get to sleep until about half 1-2am :( I think I'm coming down with something. I never get like this due to the diet so I don't think that's what's caused it! Want to crawl back in to bed and sleep but I'm sat at work falling asleep! Wasn't hungry this morning but forced my tetra down. I know it's going to be quiet at work today so the day will drag!

Keep checking my eBay stuff. I think I'm addicted! A couple of people are watching some of my items so I'm excited! Last time I sold stuff they didn't go for much so I'm hoping for a few bids this time.

What's your eBay link?
I'm the same im gradually putting things up because I'm so broke ATM!
I don't really know what else you can do with tetras apart from freeze, have you come up with anything?

I don't know if its against the rules to link to eBay on here, but if you can search by username it's Xanreanne. I'm sure when I first started CD all those billions of years ago I microwaved a tetra and it was rank! I'm going to try it again when I remember though. Really want tetra ice cream tonight!

I could imagine microwaving a tetra to be a bit nasty! do you only have tetras? The chocolate ones nice poured into a massive mug filled half with black coffee

Yes cos I'm proper lazy and can't be bothered to mix a powdered shake haha! I have them and choc orange bars. I might do that with my tetra for lunch!!

Just sat in the kitchen at work having a cuppa and my orange bar. Two of my work friends are off today so I'm sat on my own like a loner haha! Got really bad stomach ache again :(

Maybe try some fibre or warm water/ peppermint tea to see if that helps your stomach? Nothing worse than feeling rank with stomach pains

I always get it on the first few days of CD for some reason. Think it's trapped wind! I need to buy some fibre actually! It's so so quiet at work and I keep sneaking Facebook/twitter and minis on my phone to pass the time! Bored!!

I go through stages where I feel a little constipated/wind and other times when I'm fine, not nice! Drink lots of water!
Haha I'd probs do the same tbh, when do you finish?

Why did I have that nap earlier?! I should be in bed right now and im wide awake watching south park. Just made my OH some low carb peanut butter cookies because he was sulking saying he was hungry but didn't want to have anything really bad for him. He said they were great and they did smell amazing!

At work. Got stomach ache again!!! Arghhh. It's really quiet and dragging today. Just been looking at hotels in Manchester for my birthday night out in August! There's an amazing one we've stayed in before which I think I'll book. They do a really nice package with late check out and breakfast and upgraded room/champagne and strawberries for £119, but I'm considering paying more and stopping 2 nights to make a weekend of it, because they are doing a special 2 nights with breakfast package for only £160 which is pretty cheap! It will be my birthday after all :)

£160 for two nights and breakfast is cheap! make a weekend out of it and really have a good time! I love staying extra nights in hotels, just seems a bit more relaxing

I booked it! I have the Friday and Monday off afterwards too but might cancel the Monday off work. I'm really excited, we are going to see a DJ I love on the Friday then probably have a nice meal and drinks etc the next night. 9 weeks to go so I need to be 100% as much as possible now! Would be lovely to buy a nice new outfit in a smaller size for it :)

Back