So I am back again!

Just had my orange bar. CDC is running very behind and I hope she gets here soon! Going to have a mushroom omelette when she's gone. Totally not looking forward to getting weighed! So bored so I'm looking on trip advisor for somewhere to eat for my birthday. The best rated ones are Thai. Mmmmmmm :)

Just been weighed. Weighed in at 13 stone 8lb but my CDC forgot my sheet thing so I don't know what I weighed last time! She's going to text me when she gets home and let me know. I weigh more on my scales upstairs and I was expecting to be closer to 14 stone so I'm not too fussed :)

Is she going to tell you soon!? I wanna know! haha, have you tried toptable for food places? they have reviews and sometimes offers

Ooh thanks I will have a look! Already thinking of what I can wear for my night out too haha. I get obsessed when I'm planning an event! I've just text her asking to let me know my weight because I'm dying to find out. I reckon it will be a lb or so gain or STS.

Just got back from work. Been so quiet today and it's really dragged. Went to bed last night with a terrible headache and woke up with one too but drank lots of water and took paracetamol and it's gone away for now. Got really bad stomach ache earlier too again!!! I don't know why I keep getting it. Walked home from work so tired with no energy and now need to do housework but I just want to crawl in to bed :( luckily I've got 3 days off this weekend then going to a work conference at a hotel in Notts on Tuesday so not back in the office for 4 days. Not doing anything this weekend because I'm so skint! Was meant to be going out on Sunday and I was really looking forward to it but no money, but I suppose it's good for my diet then! Wahoo!

Still got my orange bar to eat later and I'm so tempted to just have a nap because I'm so tired. OH isn't back from work until half 8 anyway!

Oh my god seriously I'm getting fed up of this constant stomach ache. It feels like trapped wind like at the top of my stomach and it's making me feel sick now :(

Hello ive been reading through :) your diary im restarting exante but would like to do CD again. hope u feel better soon

Ooh hello! Thank you :) Have you done the diet before?
yes only lasted a week lol as my CDC didnt have the full range of products and wasnt happy so i left thr diet.x

Oh that's a shame!! It really does make a difference when you get a good CDC. Have you restarted on exante then? Is it basically the same as CD?

Oh that's a shame!! It really does make a difference when you get a good CDC. Have you restarted on exante then? Is it basically the same as CD?
yeh the same shakes,bars,soups, 3 a day.. :) a bit cheaper thou and creamy in taste to. x

have you tried any medication for your stomach? You've had it for days, must be really uncomfortable for you!
did you find out what your weigh was last week?

Just had some Rennies. Not sure if it's actually acid or what, but it was just so painful I cried! Feeling a bit pathetic. OH said he will take me to the drop in centre tomorrow but I reckon they will tell me it's down to my diet :( no she didn't text me and she's gone on holiday today now so I won't find out for a week now!! I weighed myself earlier at 13st 7 and a quarter, and was 13st 10 a couple of days ago so I must have lost a couple of lb :)

Try zantac, had mega amount of pain for a couple of days a few months ago, before the diet, couldn't sit stand or lay down, half hour after taking it all pain had gone, worth a go

What is Zantac? The pain has subsided for now after the Rennies but underneath my rib cage still feels sore :(

It's a tablet, if the Rennie has helped I would give it a go, should be able to get it from chemist, not sure if its on the shelf of supermarket, might be worth a look if you have a 24hour supermarket nearby

Thank you, I am going to Boots tomorrow anyway so I will pick some up while I'm there :) hopefully it will help! This has never happened so bad before!

When I had it I didn't know what it was, a friend suggested it I didn't believe it would work, a tiny little tablet, but it did the relief was amazing LOL

Just had takeaway!!! But it was grilled chicken (no sauces or anything) and a big fresh salad with lettuce, cucumber and pickled cabbage. Was so so so nice and really healthy :) my OH ate the pitta bread!

Back