So I did it!

Discussion in 'Slimming World - Weight Loss Diary' started by Elzibaby, 28 April 2014.

1. Elzibaby

Elzibaby Active Member

After my last post I took the plunge and started slimming world.

I signed up on 24/03/2014 and I'm into my fifth week with my weigh in on 30/04/2014 ( This coming Wednesday)

I have so far lost 1 st 1 lb! Won slimmer of the week three weeks running and gained both my half stone and stone award :)

I am finding it extremely easy this time around and thoroughly enjoying seeing the weight drop off me! People are already commenting how I am looking alot slimmer and a lot happier
  2. DiamondSW

DiamondSW Well-Known Member

Wow you have done so well, you should be proud of yourself!
  3. Elzibaby

Elzibaby Active Member

Thank you :)

Was my weigh in again on 07/05/2014 and I managed to lose half a lb! I was expecting a gain as I had gorged myself at the weekend while away at the lake district but I think the walking etc must have counteracted it all :)

I am now 3lbs away from my stone and a half award and 5lbs away from my club 10 target of 14 stone 7!
  4. cazdav22355

cazdav22355 Well-Known Member

Well done - you will soon have those awards.
  5. Elzibaby

Elzibaby Active Member

Wednesday was another weigh in.

6.5lbs off! Got my club 10, 1 and a half stone award and slimmer of the month for May! :D

I am now 2.5lbs off my two stone award too

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]
    Mini likes this.
  6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Congratulations and very well done:happy096:
  7. Elzibaby

Elzibaby Active Member

Thank you! I was very pleased with myself.

Hoping to get my 2 stone award this week but de-railed at the weekend, trying to do some damage control the next couple of days!
  8. Elzibaby

Elzibaby Active Member

Weigh in last night for me again! After an awful week of pretty much not eating at all I was expecting a gain :(

However I managed a 3.5lbs loss meaning I gained my 2 stone award and got slimmer of the week!

View attachment 141060 View attachment 141061

I am teetering on the edge of going down into the next stone too :D
  9. Elzibaby

Elzibaby Active Member

Keep forgetting to update this!

I am now 13 stone 10.5lbs and feeling really motivated! I am hoping to gain my 2.5 stone award this Wednesday so wish me luck!