So I had to weigh myself!

t0ri11380

I'm ony gonna weigh every Monday morning thats what I tell myself but this morning i awoke and wanted to see if i was making any progress Drinking all that water and nothing else ( but my shakes) I should see a lil difference right. I'm down 2 pounds Yay hey its a start water weigh is still weight :0). I Started using my bow flex yesterday the first two days I worked my legs so much they felt to weigh a ton each time i picked them up so I only walked a 1.5 miles yesterday and decided i would work my upperbody a bit . I think thats one of my goals to make sure I walk 5 days a week and use the bowflex for a lil strengthen 2 days a week. Later today I'm going to locate my measuring tape so i can measure certain areas of the body cause I know there will come a time that the scale wont be moving but perhaps the inches will be :0) Everyone have a great Slim fast day! Keep ur head high your a beautiful person even if you dont feel like it sometimes!!!!;)

well done so far, i too have a sneaky WI midweek sometimes!!mine usual WI day is monday morning, but sometimes you want to know how your getting on, and sometimes if i do it and i havent lost anything it gives me a kick up the bum for the rest of the week!!

well done on the loss so far,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i only weigh in once a month

Kazzy how do you do it ? Weighing in once a month would drive me insane ha! Curiosity gets the best of me lol.

when i tried to lose weight before i dont weekly weigh ins but i got mega obsessed with my weight and was going nuts at any little fluctuations so this time i decided to go for monthly weigh ins and for me it feels so much better and im not beating myself up at every little fluctuation

I totally understand getting obssessed with the scales. Thats one reason why I also decided Iwould do measurements . I lost 84 pounds after my son was born and that was my wrecking ball I depended on the scale to much and after two week stall it was easter time and those homemade Peanut butter easter eggs caught my eye and I never looked back and here i am the heaviest I have ever been.

i wish i had done measurements when i started this diet but ahh well i shall rely on clothes size

well done on your weight loss so far. i weigh almost every day. i am obsessed with the bloomin scales but i do official weekly weigh ins so i can say ive lost/gained in that one week. ;)
i started off a size 20 on top and am now down to a 14/16 on top and was 16/18 on bottom but now fit into 12/14. i wish i had measured myself before i had started. one things for sure though that slim fast does work. good luck and keep up the good work :D

Back