Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

So I had to weigh myself!

Discussion in 'SlimFast' started by t0ri11380, 2 September 2010 Social URL.

1. t0ri11380

t0ri11380 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I'm ony gonna weigh every Monday morning thats what I tell myself but this morning i awoke and wanted to see if i was making any progress Drinking all that water and nothing else ( but my shakes) I should see a lil difference right. I'm down 2 pounds Yay hey its a start water weigh is still weight :0). I Started using my bow flex yesterday the first two days I worked my legs so much they felt to weigh a ton each time i picked them up so I only walked a 1.5 miles yesterday and decided i would work my upperbody a bit . I think thats one of my goals to make sure I walk 5 days a week and use the bowflex for a lil strengthen 2 days a week. Later today I'm going to locate my measuring tape so i can measure certain areas of the body cause I know there will come a time that the scale wont be moving but perhaps the inches will be :0) Everyone have a great Slim fast day! Keep ur head high your a beautiful person even if you dont feel like it sometimes!!!!;)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. hayles

hayles Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st11lb
    Current Weight:
    12st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(6.15%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    well done so far, i too have a sneaky WI midweek sometimes!!mine usual WI day is monday morning, but sometimes you want to know how your getting on, and sometimes if i do it and i havent lost anything it gives me a kick up the bum for the rest of the week!!

4. xxtashaxx

xxtashaxx Losing the mummy fat

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    16st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Well done on the loss so far :D

5. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    well done on the loss so far,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, i only weigh in once a month

6. t0ri11380

t0ri11380 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Kazzy how do you do it ? Weighing in once a month would drive me insane ha! Curiosity gets the best of me lol.

7. Lotty Big Botty

Lotty Big Botty Full Member

Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    I'm always having a sneaky peak mid week!!

8. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    when i tried to lose weight before i dont weekly weigh ins but i got mega obsessed with my weight and was going nuts at any little fluctuations so this time i decided to go for monthly weigh ins and for me it feels so much better and im not beating myself up at every little fluctuation

9. t0ri11380

t0ri11380 Member

Start Weight:
    19st9lb
    Current Weight:
    19st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st6lb(2.18%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    I totally understand getting obssessed with the scales. Thats one reason why I also decided Iwould do measurements . I lost 84 pounds after my son was born and that was my wrecking ball I depended on the scale to much and after two week stall it was easter time and those homemade Peanut butter easter eggs caught my eye and I never looked back and here i am the heaviest I have ever been.

10. kazzymc

kazzymc Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st3lb
    Current Weight:
    16st3.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13.5lb(10.78%)
    Diet:
    slimfast
    i wish i had done measurements when i started this diet but ahh well i shall rely on clothes size

11. fortyandfat

fortyandfat is crazy

Start Weight:
    12st10lb
    Current Weight:
    10st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4lb(17.98%)
    Diet:
    exante
    well done on your weight loss so far. i weigh almost every day. i am obsessed with the bloomin scales but i do official weekly weigh ins so i can say ive lost/gained in that one week. ;)
    i started off a size 20 on top and am now down to a 14/16 on top and was 16/18 on bottom but now fit into 12/14. i wish i had measured myself before i had started. one things for sure though that slim fast does work. good luck and keep up the good work :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.