So I have made a start

cariadc

I actually signed up for gym membership yesterday and am going for my first session today..excited but scared at the same time, I have little stamina so any advice to keep me motivated will be gratefully recieved.
I have to admit I am really lazy but hate wasting money so hoping thats an incantive in itself and I soooo want to be fitter than I am to be able to care for my partner who is disabled better and my children...Any advice on whats best to start with would be greatly needed..
:D

I can't really comment on this as I struggle to do the shred DVD and that is less than 30mins! But 2 hours seems like LOADS!! Well done u for getting going!!
I really need to do day 8 of the shred today, but can't motivate myself and having a poor couple of days (food wise!!) :-/

Hi Cariadc
Well done for going to the gym!
I'm a member of the local authority leisure centres and I love it.
2 hours seems alot, have you had a chat to an instrucor at your gym? They can usually advise you on what programme to follow. Do they run classes at your gym? I tend to try a few different classes, just to keept the boredom at bay.

well done on the gym

can you describe what kit they have? also what things you prefer doing - you are better focusing on what you enjoy than what others do

hwoever get a plan - follow a cycle at you will see improvements. also just do big muscle groups on weights - dont bother with biceps or abs; you want to start with calorie burning exercise which means using just big muscles such as your backside, your chest etc..,

Back