So i'm baaaaack!... (from outer space...feels like it!)

ClareyMary

is back on it...
Morning peeps...

So yes i'm back.... decided it was time i put an end to my CD journey and end this year as close to my goal as possible... with the determination that i will start WW or SW in January with a easy target goal... get to that and be a "gold member" and be able to maintain with free weekly weighs for the foreseeable future... plus i am wanting to start a running routine as soon as i'm light enough to be able too!..

I am a stereotypical Yo-Yo dieter/binge eater, my wardrobe ranges from size 22 to 12/14..... and im always trying to get back to the first time i did CD in 2007 where i lost 3 stone.... so this is my year!...I have already lost 2 stone earlier in the year... and managed to have a week here and there on CD since.. and have gained about 7lbs back..... so only 30ish lbs to go to be smaller than my 2007 loss!.... :)

So far i am on day 4... and feel great... tested my pee this morning and am in the pink so having that Ketosis buzz today is helping!.... :) One massive thing i am doing this time... is trying to forget all the "cheats" and maybe i can have this etc etc.... keep reminding myself... this isn't Atkins!!!.. plus i need to lose quick!... only 8 weeks left of the year!... im mixing SS with + 2 times a week... but weighing my protein etc.... feel good and in control this way!.

Hope your all having a good day!.. :)

xxx

Posting this as it helped me:

1 Portion = 2 tablespoons of the following vegetables per day plus some protein

Vegetable List
Green salad leaves
Celery, cucumber or red radishes
Courgettes or marrow
Broccoli, cauliflower or any cabbage, even pickled
Spinach, kale, turnip or taro tops
Asparagus, fennel or celeriac
Chinese leafy greens (pak choi or chinese cabbage)
Mushrooms

Protein List
120g chicken or turkey breast without skin
190g cod, haddock or other white fish (not smoked)
250g steamed tofu
200g quorn (mince or fillets/pieces only)
180g tuna in spring water
225g cottage cheese (reduced fat)

Use your packets to make sauces.

* WEIGH EVERYTHING!

* ALWAYS HAVE 3 CD PRODUCTS PER DAY!... NEVER SKIP!

* ONLY EAT WHAT IS ON THE LIST!.. NO ALTERNATIVES

* DRINK 2.5 LITRES OF WATER PER DAY....

* DONT CHEW CHEWING GUM

* FORGET WHAT YOU THINK YOU CAN HAVE!... YOU CANT ANYMORE!

That's great advice!:) I've cheated a few times now, still lost 5lb in the week but determined to stick with it this week! I'm doing ss+ a few days too as I miss the sensation of actually eating! Cheated last night and had avocado with my salad but that's my last slip! The weekend is going to be tough with no booze but we can do it! :) xx

...i am going to struggle this weekend!... the first weekend on this diet is the worse!... i will most probably spend Friday night in a foul mood!... so going to compensate for it with a lush pamper evening and a good girly film in bed, and early night! :).... but after this weekend.... when you start to notice the difference happening weight wise its so worth sticking with it!, plus quite nice not having the hangovers!!! :)

I have hung this new dress on my wardrobe.... its tight at the min (sz 16), but my goal to get into it and look fab for my Christmas Party on 14th December.

Sale Dresses | Yellows QUARTZ SEQUIN DRESS | Coast Stores Limited

Good luck with your weekend... have you got any coping plans :)
:)

That sounds like a great idea!:) think I might do the same on Friday, will be working Saturday so just really Sunday to worry about!:/ think ill go a wee day away a country walk with my partner or something, will find it sooo hard as I love my wine but that's pretty much what put the weight on so must resist!;) that dress is amazing I love coast! I'm waiting to lose it first then treating myself, looking forward to ditching my old clothes and getting new ones that I want instead of dresses that hide all the lumps haha!;)

A nice long walk sounds like a great plan, might do the same... then back for a defrost in the bath..... plus was thinking about trying to warm up a choc tetra, might be the perfect excuse...mmmm :) Let the ketosis fat burning commence!.. :)

:) X

Mmm that sounds ace, I froze mine last night was like choc ice cream really nice!:D also froze a shake into ice cubes to have so I feel like I'm having a wee treat as well that's pretty good too! I'm not a fan of the soups though they're pretty rank haha! When's your WI?xxx

...yep the soups are a bit horrid, had the broccoli one once and nearly cried it was so bad!... but was all i took to work!!! :( .. im normally just pure Choc tetras!... nothing else... but next week i think i might have a few bars... and soups...the soups are good to use as a sauce over chicken and broccoli :) especially the Chicken and Mushroom.... also i do love the Oriental Soup....

My WI is on Monday.. :) when is yours?

x

I wish I'd got more choc tetras actually slipped up there and got more powdered stuff for variety!:/ that's a good tip ill keep that in mind!:) next wed, had one yesterday was happy with 5lb as I'd cheated haha! Choc tetra for dinner tonight me thinks!:) xxx

Back