so im back third time lucky!

pretty peach

So ive decided to start lipotrim again tomorrow as i just cant stop eating at the mo and cant control my eating habits so in a way its just easier for me to know i cant eat i really need loads of support guys as i can only ever seem to stick to it for a week then statt eating again bt i really need to do it or else my weight will be up and down my entire life! Looking forward to hearibg from u all xxx

Good luck if you start. I'm on day 7 and feel so much better, you can do it! x

Good luck :) I totally agree I was exactly the same eating loads! Seemed to be increasing my portion sizes more and more every day and picking through boredom, that's why I think this diets good for me cos it's all or nothing x

Hi PP, good luck hun :)

Thinking positive thoughts for you PP :)

Thanks guys really appreciate it. Im going to have to start tomorrow now as my chemist was shut when i went there this morning xxx

Ive had a couple of goes too. So no shame in that.
Ivealways caved in and had a little something when it got really hard. Which just puts you back to square 1. And then its like whats the point and end up caving in.
Back on it now at the end of day3 and been 100%. Somehow seems easier for me this time for me, and defo sticking with it till im there.
All the best with your weight loss Peachy :)
I think of it like the British debt chrisis! haha! Its tough paying it back, but the governments got to be tough to pay it back. Same goes for getting fat, a few months of pay back on LT and youve wiped out the debt.

Ross W said:
Ive had a couple of goes too. So no shame in that.
Ivealways caved in and had a little something when it got really hard. Which just puts you back to square 1. And then its like whats the point and end up caving in.
Back on it now at the end of day3 and been 100%. Somehow seems easier for me this time for me, and defo sticking with it till im there.
All the best with your weight loss Peachy :)
I think of it like the British debt chrisis! haha! Its tough paying it back, but the governments got to be tough to pay it back. Same goes for getting fat, a few months of pay back on LT and youve wiped out the debt.

Haha good way to think of it ross lol... Im defibetly going to stick to it this time and i only want to do it for 2/3 weeks then lose the rest healthily so this is like a detox with a great weightloss for me. Just need to make sure i do refeed properly....good luck to u too im sure u will do it :)

Back