SO i'm coming back now my lifes not a mess!!

babycake

Please kick my butt!!
Hello Guys,

BBk is Back..... I've finally got my life back on track. Those who know me .... Number 1 son has now moved schools and bully boy is waiting for his court date.... Told boss to shove job up own arse and have brand new sparkling job where i'm respected and loved ( even if i do say so myself)

Soooo i've decided that its time to sort out my knackered body. I'm finally 3 month clean of the old fags and seeing the effects IYKWIM!!!

Mind set .......check!!
Low carbing..... check!
OH support..... Check (well almost)!
Packs...... Check!

The only thing stopping me is me!!!

Feel free to give my bum a good kicking and keep me on track

BBk
xxx

Hi & good luck! Congrats on kicking the ciggie habit too. :)

I'm starting on Monday so will be right there with you. I made an introductory post but I'm waiting on a mod to approve it.

Good luck I hope you do well

Good luck. You sound ready and raring.

Welcome back!

You sound like you are in totally the right place...we don't need to kick your butt... You are already going out and kicking butt yourself! You can totally do this!

Good luck :)

I'm loving your motivation, your attitude - you sound so ready to kick your own butt! Excellent stuff, you'll be getting it off this time round for sure :)

Hey BBK

i remember talking to you before!!!

yay so pleased to see everything is looking up!!! and ALOT has been sorted!! you have been a busy bee it seems!!!

im back, i am placing s&s order on Friday when i get paid!!!! going to knuckle down and get the weight gone gone gone!!!! will keep up to date with you and your ever shriking self xxx

Back