So it's Friday and I can't wait to be skinny..

Nell132

Hello everyone..
As it's Friday.. my usual day of going out on the lash.. but as now I'm living a loverly life of healtyness and getting slim..

I thought I'd start this for everyone who can't wait to be skinny and to show something you want to be able to do.. or have when you hit target..

This is mine..They are "disco pants" it's exciting!..:D

yum2.jpg

Hello everyone..
As it's Friday.. my usual day of going out on the lash.. but as now I'm living a loverly life of healtyness and getting slim..

I thought I'd start this for everyone who can't wait to be skinny and to show something you want to be able to do.. or have when you hit target..

This is mine..They are "disco pants" it's exciting!..:D

yum2.jpg

I will hopefully be on the road to a much better me very soon. Maybe when I am more appealing, someone might actually notice me. So I too share the same goal of wanting to get into her disco pants!! ;)

^^ very funny! :8855:

Love it! My first goal is to get into some River Island jeans and then get thin enough to get some Seven jeans when I'm in the States in October!

My goal.. to look better in riding gear.. A LOT better!

front.jpg

my goal is to be able to stop shopping in plus size shops.... and look great for once

My goal is to take my top off and not worry, and go on holiday with a flat stomach!

I will then also be going on a massive shopping spree to buy new clothes... :D

Back