So ive restarted for the last time!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by shell09, 15 November 2011 Social URL.

1. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    Hi guys I've been jumping from sw to vlcd for the past 6 months n managed to gain an extra 7 lb!

I've lost mist if my weight couple if years ago on vlcd but just cannot get back into one. I know sw works I done it several years ago n lost a couple of stone

I rejoined a group a few months back stated for 3 weeks then the kids went back to school n with after school clubs etc it wasn't possible to get to group so I gave up

Well enoughs enough! I tipped the scales yesterday morning (official WI Monday mornings) at 13 st 6!!! I'm 5 foot 7 so at least 2 stone over weight!

My first goal is to get back into the 12 st bracket n then i'l go from there

Il be doing it without a group so as always will be on mins all the time

So that's me introducing myself

Oh btw should have mentioned for my first week I'm also doing a fish week on the EE plan o heard some people have good losses with a fish week n teamed with it being my first week hopefully i'l see a good loss :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. shell09

shell09 Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    15st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st11lb(19.41%)
    Diet:
    TFR
    So day two of my restart and my fishy week just ate a lovely simple dinner n I'm stuffed!..

Tuna steak cooked from frozen with salt n pepper plain rice n a simple salad of tomatoes red onion n cucumber

N im stuffed so day 2 feels kinda complete as I've no intention of 'cheating' tonight lol

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.