so light headed and dizzy, help me!!!

jojoknott

OMG, I feel so weak today, everytime I stand up I think I'm gonna pass out.:mad:

Had two shakes so far and about 1.5ltr of water and a couple of coffee's but feel so weak and dizzy.

Anyone any suggestions as I dont want to cave in.:confused:

Jo x x x
mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 3 without cheating.
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3

Don't panic, just take it easy and sip water. It will pass. Just don't do anything too strenuous at the moment. You are doing fabulous, so please carry on doing LT 100% and you will succeed.

I had this a couple of weeks ago too. Just keep going and it will pass. Try getting up slower and taking your time moving about, this seemed to help me. Hope you feel better real soon!

I still get this every so often, for me it means I've done too much exersise etc! It will pass and youll be fine x

Thanks ladies, I must say I did nearly cave in and eat something but split my last shake instead.
Got that idea from on here too, this forum is fab, feeling a bit better now just walking round like an old lady lol.

Jo x x x

mini goals
1. get through first week Done :D
1.5. get through week 2.. Done but did cheat.:sigh:
2. to lose a stone Done 6.5 & 7.5 does add up to 14lb but ticker shows 13lb :D
3. to drop a dress size Done Now back in size 16 jeans :D
4. to get through week 3 without cheating.
5. to lose 2 stone
6. to drop another dress size.
more mini goals to come lol.

wk 1 -7.5lb
wk 2 -6.5lb 1 stone gone :D
wk 3

maybe u should split them all, try it tomorrow, little and often can be a good way to go!

You have them too eh?

Mine haven't stopped yet and I've had them for months. Hopefully yours will pass like some of the lucky ones here.

Back