So Long - Farewell - The credit crunch bites!

AJB

Silver Member
I'm having to stop LL :( had several letters from the bank recently about the dire state of my account and they've refused to pay out on the cheque I wrote my LL counsellor last week (the shame of it :eek:) so that's me done :cry:

Much as I love the results I've got whilst being on the plan I just can't afford to carry on :wave_cry:

AJB...I know the feeling...money:(

Is there no other way you could fund your packs? I have been selling a few unused/unwanted items on ebay and have managed to scrape the money together...just a thought. What about your 'bigger' clothes now you have lost weight?

Anyway, what ever you decided to do..don't give up on your weightloss and good luck:)

Oh no AJB :(
It is an expensive diet, i'd hate to add up how much it has cost me so far! In hindsight should probably have done Cambridge instead...
You've done so well though :) And I bet you feel so much better than when you started! What do you think you'll do now?
xxxx

If its down to money have you thought of trying Exante. If you buy a months supply it works out at only £25 a week which is probably not any more than youll spend on shopping :)

oh no AJB, sorry to hear that! yeah it is pricey alright, and if you cant afford it you cant, im just sorry for you as youve done sooooooo well x

ajb
i would suggest switching to exante and staying on the board here for support it will be as cheap/cheaper than eating food too!
daisy x

I've had a nosey at Exante - wish I was the type that liked a variety of flavours then I could have ordered the bumper 84 pack for £99 but oh no I had to be the type that only liked porridge for breakfast 2x hot chocolate and a bar whilst on LL so would have to stick with hot choc on Exante which would be £120 for 50 packs - sooooooo annoying!!

Will definitely give it some thought - at the moment I have enough to last me into next week :)

I've had a nosey at Exante - wish I was the type that liked a variety of flavours then I could have ordered the bumper 84 pack for £99 but oh no I had to be the type that only liked porridge for breakfast 2x hot chocolate and a bar whilst on LL so would have to stick with hot choc on Exante which would be £120 for 50 packs - sooooooo annoying!!

Will definitely give it some thought - at the moment I have enough to last me into next week :)

You can get bumper packs with just shakes, you may prefer them to the ones youre having and cost wise theyre amazing. I must admit I was sure Id hate most flavours but I was pleasantly surprised :)

You are right to sort out your financial affairs because if you are anything like me then any kind of worrying leads me to comfort eat!

The suggestion about ebay is excellent and if you have anything that you don't use or wear then it could help you raise funds.

What about celebrity slim? I saw it in superdrug and they do choc shakes and bars. Or slimfast?

Asda were selling six chocolate slimfasts for £2 recently. I didn't buy any as I was still contemplating which diet to do as I haven't been on a diet before and eventually chose lighterlife lite.

Whatever you decide to do, I am sure you will do well as you have already learnt about discipline and all of us are here to help and support you. x

Oh no AJB im so sorry, I hope you find a solution hun, dont give up youve come so far and done so well. Good luck lovely :grouphugg:.

I'm sorry to hear this but am another to suggest Exante. I expected to not like the shakes but I like them all, they aren't strong flavours but are nice and milky.

Sorry to hear your having to take a break :cry: I have been there before and gave it a break for a few months due to vet bills etc that had to be paid and i couldn't afford both.

I'll miss your chat & banter on the forum, hope you continue to post :)

You've done amazingly well to date and the fact you're so fit and workout is going to help you sustain the weightloss whatever diet you decide to do.

Best of luck xxx

Yes I am hoping that all the spinning classes I do will at least help me maintain whilst I sort out what I'm doing - sorting out items to Ebay as I type :D

You may be ok with the exante shakes - they are a bit tasteless imo.
much creamier and blander than ll.
daisyx

urrgh I hate creamy textures - plus banana/strawberry flavours make me want to heave!

I'm giving serious consideration to switching to SW - following the original/red plan would just be protein with veg/salad and though I would be allowed it in unlimited amounts on that plan I would obviously have to use portion control so as not to gain the weight back that I have lost. Don't know if it can be done or if others have succeeded in the past but hoping with the amount of exercise I do, it shouldn't be too long before I start seeing moderate losses.

AJB theres a girl i work with shes been doing SW since march and shes lost over 2 n half stone, ok its slower than LL but you lucky girl you will be able to eat lol

ha ha Tracy trust you to try and find a silver lining in my cloud!!

but its good and you'll enjoy it, i know if i had to come off LL SW is the one id do AJB

Back