so mad at myself! advice needed!

Scarlett

Hi all,

I am so frustrated with myself-
having spent the last 3 months (since post Xmas) struggling to restart SS I have actually grown in fatness and weight since then.Last year I stuck to CD 100% and lost 4 and a half stone. Now I am close to having regained all of that.

Everyday at the moment is like a battleground with my good voice/bad voice, with my bad voice ultimately winning, telling me I deserve a venti latte PLUS muffin, and then my day is "ruined" so I may as well eat whatever I like.

I have so many goals coming up- 1 weeks hols to visit my brother in San fran (in 2 and a half weeks) and my 30th birthday "treat" a week in NY (supposed to be shopping) mid may.

I am so mad I feel like cancelling both but can't because of DH and my dad whos taking me to SF. I can't believe I will experience another holiday of feeling uncomfortable because of my size and yet ITS ALL MY FAULT.

Honestly do not know what to do for the best right now... Know I want to be 5 stones slimmer... know that this is a brilliant diet... don't know how to tackle the next few weeks...

Sorry to rant... any advice appreciated.

x

i had 5st 7lb to lose i now have 3st left.. just remember hun your life is in your hands only you can decide what to do with it and were be here the whole way xxx

Look chick, u gotta decide, yes i am gonna get back on cd and do it 100%. So if you put it in2 context- depending on how fast ure body looses the weight, you could potentially loose a stone before you go 2 san fran (im basing that on 1st initial loss of around 7/8 pounds, that seems to be most peeps), and then potentially quite a bit before the ny trip. i mean, thats about what 5/6weeks? Thats alot of potential. And just imagine what more shopping choice you will have in ny????? Do it chick, and do it for yourself! You can, u no u can, cuz uve done it before. x x x x x

Back