So mad with myself...

M

Missk

Well...back from weigh in...and iv stayed the same!
so dissapointed...feel like im getting no where...fast!!! :mad::mad::mad:

hun sts the better then gainning dont be disheartened hun you have done well. what time was your weigh in??

just read your wee diary....is it you that hardly has breakfast/lunch?

someone said that over the last couple of days and cant remember who said it but if thats the case you really need to be following a healthy eating plan otherwise as you have seen tonight you wont lose.

Yes - i dont have breakfast and maybe twice a week have dinner...
But - i had some fruit this morning and for dinner so just breaking that habbit...

but dont forget your healty a/b's ! otherwise there is really no point in doing sw....sorry to be so tough i dont mean to but i know how hard you want to lose weight for that special occasion of yours and you really arent doing yourself any favours by not following the plan.

Yes - i dont have breakfast and maybe twice a week have dinner...
But - i had some fruit this morning and for dinner so just breaking that habbit...

NAUGHTY NAUGHTY my mother in law doesnt eat enough and some weeks she gains, do you drink loads? you gain so much over the day but can lose it over night. i remember when i got on the scales at night and i was over 2lb heavier then the morning, but i would defo say it could be your eatting. it not good for ya hun xxxx

what after you have eaten your days amount of food and drunk all ya drink hun?

I get weighed at 7pm too but I don't eat my dinner until after class. Maybe try that?

I sit waiting for Image Therapy to start munching on a hi-fi bar and annoying everyone else I'm sure :)

Jaq
xxx

Back