so mad with myself

jo125

the week before was my add a meal week and since i finished that i can't seam to get myself back into gear and get back on to sole source, all this week i have only been having 2 shacks and a meal (not good meals either, things like a sandwich or chilli con carne) I haven't put on any weight but then i haven't lost any either. I have 3 1/2 stone to loose befor i reach my target but i have told yself if i loose 1/2 stone before xmas i can have a drink on new years eve.

I've been having a few problems and lots of stress this week and i have gone back to my old ways of turning to food for comfort!!!

I saw my CDC today but i couldn't chat to her as my 2yr old daughter is ill and i had left her with my dad. I know its only me who can sort this out and get my backside into gear but i am writing it on here to try and motivate myself (if that makes sence)

Honey, draw a line under it and move forward. You know you can get back to it, you need to focus again. Perhaps consider going down from 1000 to 790, AAM and then back to SS? That way you can wean yourself off the snacks? And don't forget to up your water!

Water!!!! Thsts why i feel so cr*p and hungry i keep forgetting to drink the stuff, I must remember water is my friend and will help me through this lol. thinking back to monday to friday i was only having about 2 maybe 3 pints aday.

I have had a slice of bread fpr breakfast today (i don't know why i did) shall i start today (having 2 shacks) or wait and start freash tomorrow

Start NOW!! Drink your water and have your THREE shakes - that will help you get back on track and make sure you get all your vitamins and nutrients. :D

Start NOW!! Drink your water and have your THREE shakes - that will help you get back on track and make sure you get all your vitamins and nutrients. :D
`

Totally agree.....START NOW!!!!....:) :) :)

thankyou!!! will go and have a pint now (a pint of water that is lol) then i will have a veg soup at about 1ish

Hey you just have to say, I'm always ready to give out kickings!! :p

But in a nice way!!!!

Its so hard when we lose a little focus, but the great thing is you havent put any on, make today your day, get that water down and come on here everytime you need a boot up the bum!!

Wow Jo125

Your actually doing brilliant, down 1 stone 7 is fantastic, concentrate on that positive when you feel you can't get back on the wagon...that is such an achievement I can only dream off

hope your day has gotten better with all the encouragement from the other girls

More kicking required had 3 vokdas (I know this wont kick me outta K) 6 cubes organic choc and 2 vienesse whirls. I have worked out my trigger though, NOT that i didnt know it before but ANXIETY is what gets me thinking of eating....Im searching for my sons biological father, its a long story but its getting to me and ive turned to comfort in tnhe form of food....just when i thought i was ready for facing up to it!....:mad:

OH well, i guess i can draw a line under it...:mad:

the week before was my add a meal week and since i finished that i can't seam to get myself back into gear and get back on to sole source, all this week i have only been having 2 shacks and a meal (not good meals either, things like a sandwich or chilli con carne) I haven't put on any weight but then i haven't lost any either. I have 3 1/2 stone to loose befor i reach my target but i have told yself if i loose 1/2 stone before xmas i can have a drink on new years eve.

I've been having a few problems and lots of stress this week and i have gone back to my old ways of turning to food for comfort!!!

I saw my CDC today but i couldn't chat to her as my 2yr old daughter is ill and i had left her with my dad. I know its only me who can sort this out and get my backside into gear but i am writing it on here to try and motivate myself (if that makes sence)

water flush......water water

today ia have done well, I have only sliped up once and that was when i was trying to encorrage my daughter (who is ill) to eat and that was just a few peas so its nothing major!!!
Thankyou for all your words and thanks for the kick up the backside to get my ar*e into gear lol

Back