SO many people are coming off the diet.

xSinead

Silver Member
When i started this diet almost 8 weeks ago now, i made 4 or 5 buddies to go through my journey with..
the one i am closest to has completely come off the diet. Another one has come off because she has a cold. The others are all cheating alot of the time, and i'm just not being as motivated by them as i was if i'm honest.

Any VERY motivated people out there like myself? Feel free to add me or PM me if you're interested in a diet buddy! :D

Yeah in 2008, do you remember me??

Yeah! I'm Vicky, I was doing it then too and we buddied up, used to message and stuff, I can't remember what forum it used to be on though.

Omg really? I'm so sorry my memory is awful haha!
It would of been the Cambridge forum i think, not sure if they still have it now.
Are you on facebook?
For anyone who wants to add me, feel free. http://www.facebook.com/#!/xSineadAnnax

I was thinking about this on the weekend everyone i buddied up with right at the start is no longer on the forum but lucky enough have come across others that have been more than awesome in support and motivation =D I guess its cos this diet is flipping hard and alot of people i think are not in the right mind frame to do it and if your mind aint in it there is no ways this type of diet will work for you. Thats my thoughts anyways cos i keep wishing i found cd sooner but then thought i dont know if i would of ever had my mind set on this as much as i do now =D

I found Cambridge in 2008, and i was totally in the right mind set, but its alot of money each week & i was only 18. I managed to lose 4 stone then, but then things change and i put it all back on PLUS more. But yeah, i agree. You need to be in the right mind set to see it through until the end.

Do you have facebook Yolande?

you definitely have to rev yourself up for this diet, and sticking to it and getting back on it after a hickup is hard, I hope I'm not one to fall off and disappear!

I will buddy you too, I started 2 weeks ago. (although i am changing to a different VLCD!) if you don't mind having a traitor as a buddy?? I love these diets, just forgot how much! after 6 years i am back! and this time it will be a lifelong journey and not 12 weeks x x x x

Yess Nicci add me or PM me :) we'll be buddies.
& Nooooo vicky, you're not going anywhere lol! x

I know what you mean with the cost! I'm considering doing Cambridge for one more month, then when I live by myself (booo!) switching to Slim & Save for the last stone. I can't believe how much cheaper it is! xxx

I have my own house with my partner and its temptation at its finest! Cooking for my partner every night, and only being able to have a shake or bar lol.

But yeah, when you're young, £40+ a week is alot of money!

xSinead said:
When i started this diet almost 8 weeks ago now, i made 4 or 5 buddies to go through my journey with..
the one i am closest to has completely come off the diet. Another one has come off because she has a cold. The others are all cheating alot of the time, and i'm just not being as motivated by them as i was if i'm honest.

Any VERY motivated people out there like myself? Feel free to add me or PM me if you're interested in a diet buddy! :D

Hey come join us in team ideal. I know we haven't been on as long but the support in their is great xxx

Hey Sinead would love to pm u but can't work it out!!!! I'm living with my other half too soooo hard looooool

Let me know how I can pm xxx

Can't put a pic up either!!!! Boooo

I have my own house with my partner and its temptation at its finest! Cooking for my partner every night, and only being able to have a shake or bar lol.

But yeah, when you're young, £40+ a week is alot of money!

Lol I have that now with my boyfriend - I just make him meals that I don't like, like Shepherds Pie, Stew and Dumplings etc... haha. We're going to be living apart for 6 months though :( - saves on washing up and cooking though eh!?

Mine comes to £45 each month for bars and tetras - thats £180 per month! S&S is £99 per month :-/

MissieCB, click on my name and you should be able to add me? I'll see if i can messge you now. Alternitavely add my facebook, anyone! http://www.facebook.com/xSineadAnnax

Shelley - I knowww.. i pay £50 a week as my CDC comes to my house so that costs a little extra & i have a few bars, which she charges extra for as well! So annoying because i still have to do a weekly shop for when i cook for my partner!! Lol! xx

Hi, I'd have to agree, you have to be in the right mindset to get any degree of lasting success on this diet, or you will just fall by the wayside. Oh and the cost, I'm lucky in some respects as it costs me £50 a week but there is no beer, chocolate or takeaway money going out so it actually costs me very little in that respect. I'm not sure how I'd cope if I lived with my partner.

Back