SO many people are coming off the diet.

Hi sinead im one of the guilty ones.lost 18lbs and just kept failing on diet.on it and off again.even tried slimming world last two days and feel crap on it.just text my cdc to say im going to give it another go from tomorrow.my biggest advice to anyone is if your doing well and thinking of having a break DONT !cos its so hard to get back on again.i feel awful coming back.hanging my head in shame.all credit to you girls who can stick to it 100% i just feel as though ive let everyone down x

Sorry i meant all Credit to you guys and girls!not just girls lol.plus if your worried about 40quid.ive easily spent more than that ln last couple days getting fresh fruit and meat etc for slimming world.my hubby can eat it im getting back on my shakes.at least they really work x

Cathy - the only person you're letting down is yourself, nobody else. You're starting again tomorrow, so feel positive & motivated about that! You can never fail if you never give up, just remember that :) I personally think having a buddy to messege/text every day or every few days really helps! Thats why i made this post! So if you feel like chatting, messege me!! x x

cathy2009 said:
Sorry i meant all Credit to you guys and girls!not just girls lol

I should think so too! Pmsl x

Aw i know so true sinead.im just kidding myself.how are you doing!how much have you lost now?proud of you chick.ill defo look you up on Facebook and pm u my number.really would be glad for moral support and ill help you on too (even though youre doing fab!) x x

Ive asked you to add me loads of times Cathy but you never have haha!!
I've lost 2 and a half stone in 7 weeks! x

thinking about how much the diet costs does make you think it's expensive, but i have to keep telling myself going to starbucks, getting a takeaway, buying bits and bobs all costs money and adds up to similar if not more amounts. Will just have to be frugal with spending on anything else! :/

I'm on my 9th week now and nearly at three stone loss :) haven't cheated once but hardly come on here anymore. :)

Am in week 12 with not one cheat & lost 3 stone 10 pounds. Crazy. There does only seem a few people around from when I started. Glad I didn't give up.

NOT as expensive as LL which is £72.00 PER WEEK! Most ladies were putting it on their credit card!!! Should of joined CD ages ago:rolleyes:

I would try Slim and Save, but would worry that the taste might not be so great hence 'wasting' more money....x

Still on the go here and no intention of going off plan (bar the odd hiccup).

Hi, I'd have to agree, you have to be in the right mindset to get any degree of lasting success on this diet, or you will just fall by the wayside. Oh and the cost, I'm lucky in some respects as it costs me £50 a week but there is no beer, chocolate or takeaway money going out so it actually costs me very little in that respect. I'm not sure how I'd cope if I lived with my partner.

Same here mate, I'm spending a lot less than I was pre diet in terms of savings on the above.

Was at the pub again, mates are starting to get used to me just having a couple of pints (of water!).

rugger bugger said:
Hi, I'd have to agree, you have to be in the right mindset to get any degree of lasting success on this diet, or you will just fall by the wayside. Oh and the cost, I'm lucky in some respects as it costs me £50 a week but there is no beer, chocolate or takeaway money going out so it actually costs me very little in that respect. I'm not sure how I'd cope if I lived with my partner.

I also agree on the cost thing. £50 is nothing compared to what I could spend when I'm off on one of my spirals x

Gosh i know im silly sinead i had your name wrote down to look you up on Facebook and then couldnt find the piece of paper and then with not being on here totally forgot.you've an unusual surname dont you?ill defo look you up!x

Lol cathy all you had to do was look on your messeges on here, find my name and then add me on facebook? Taking you ages lol. My link is here so literally just click on it and add me, its very simple haha.

http://www.facebook.com/#!/xSineadAnnax

i am saving £73 a month switching to Exante! thats a trip to the hairdressers for my treat for being good on the diet! x

Lol sinead believe me ive tried the link several times but im always on my phone on mini mins (since the site changed last month really dont like it on lap top) and well my android Facebook is rubbish on my phone and doesnt let me use that link or search4people other than suggested friends.im at mums tomorrow so Will try then on her lap top :) got my first day over didnt even ss plus just stuck to ss feeling very motivated.hope i feel same in mornin.as been up at2am and 4am with my baby.knackered! Night night x

richman14 said:
9.5 weeks 4 stone off not 1 cheat

Wow, :) well done !

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back