• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So many strawberries!

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
Oh my goodness, I think I may pop in a minute! Just eaten 2 bowls of strawberries with yogurt on top. This is in addition to the strawberries I ate at the strawberry farm this morning... and I had a bowl of strawberries and raspberries this pm!!!

Think I have over-dosed on them slightly today! Good job they're a speed food!!! xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

mfinnis

S: 13st1lb C: 12st10lb G: 12st1lb Loss: 0st5lb(2.73%)
yum...I've just had some too....was cross because Tesco had buy strawberries get cream free - well I had to get some (because it was free!) so then sat and watched hubby eat his with cream and sugar...grrrr......you don't want something till you can't have it!

kevandju5

Maintaining
S: 9st9lb C: 8st10lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 20.3 Loss: 0st13lb(9.63%)
I could easily eat about 3 punnets of strawberries a day. :p I love 'em! When I was little, my mum used to tell me I'd turn red if I ate to many! :eek: :(
lol!!! Isn't it funny how you remember those silly things? xx

Donnie46

Slow but sure....
S: 22st0lb C: 19st7lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 55.1 Loss: 2st7lb(11.36%)
Mmmmmm. I've had strawberies too with 100% Fat Free Natural Greek youghut....lovely, full up now though.

I got through 4 KG of the little red wonders of gods creation...I love them Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. I ate so many my name was "Roary" due to my speed. LOL!

Phil x