So much better than last week..

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by **sparkles**, 28 March 2009 Social URL.

1. **sparkles**

**sparkles** Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    9st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    6st10lb(41.96%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge
    This Saturday has been so much easier than last week. I practically had a meltdown at the fact that I couldn't have my favourite dinner and I still had to cook it for my son. This week-no problem, because I had my first bar to look forward to! I had my normal shake for breakfast then halved my lunchtime one. I then had the other half tonight with a peanut bar. I must say I feel full up! I even think that I can manage on half a bar most days. Who would have thought in just 7 days I would be saying that one little bar would fill me up so much I could manage with half! I got some mix-a-mousse to try too this time and one porridge to try.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Soel

Soel Final Time on Cambridge

Start Weight:
    12st3lb
    Current Weight:
    9st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st
    Lost(%):
    3st2lb(25.73%)
    Diet:
    CD - 1000 Step 3
    Good for you Sparkles. It's hard to overcome the 'weekend habits', but you've got youself a coping strategy already. Well done you're doing great.

4. Diddums

Diddums Full Member

Start Weight:
    15st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st3lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.18%)
    Diet:
    Atkins
    well done! It's little achievements like this that make it easier to carry on :) And i agree its weird to see how before i had to stuff myself to get full and now a bar is enough lol. Keep going, well done!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.