• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So much better than last week..

This Saturday has been so much easier than last week. I practically had a meltdown at the fact that I couldn't have my favourite dinner and I still had to cook it for my son. This week-no problem, because I had my first bar to look forward to! I had my normal shake for breakfast then halved my lunchtime one. I then had the other half tonight with a peanut bar. I must say I feel full up! I even think that I can manage on half a bar most days. Who would have thought in just 7 days I would be saying that one little bar would fill me up so much I could manage with half! I got some mix-a-mousse to try too this time and one porridge to try.

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

Soel

Final Time on Cambridge
Good for you Sparkles. It's hard to overcome the 'weekend habits', but you've got youself a coping strategy already. Well done you're doing great.

well done! It's little achievements like this that make it easier to carry on :) And i agree its weird to see how before i had to stuff myself to get full and now a bar is enough lol. Keep going, well done!