So much weight to lose!

sarhys

Hi Guys,

Just thought i would introduce myself. My name is Sarah and i am starting tomorrow on slim and save tomorrow.......possibly sat - depending on what time my food arrives.

I have so much weight to lose - i just hope that i can do it this time
:fingerscrossed:. Thank god i have found a vlcd that does meals and not just shakes :)!

Does anybody have any idea what kind of weight loss i can expect on this plan?

Thanks
Sarah

hi hun welcome to slim and save. it is the best vlcd i have tried and i have tried a few.the meals def do make it more doable as you feel like you are actually eating. i think usually you have a good loss the first week then it should even out.but usually it is said to be around a stone per month. i have been trying to do it since feb now have yet to complete a full week but still managed to lose 16 lbs in those weeks so if you stick to it you should see good results.good luck hun x

Welcome! All VLCDs have roughly the same rate of loss - they say a stone a month and I have lost 8 stone in 8 months so about right (although faster at the start). You are not alone in having a lot of weight to lose. There are some great stickies on this forum which will answer lots of your questions. Good luck on your journey!

Thanks for the replies guys.......i cant wait to start. Although, it does feel a bit daunting at the moment. I have decided to take it one day at a time :)!

Thanks for the replies guys.......i cant wait to start. Although, it does feel a bit daunting at the moment. I have decided to take it one day at a time :)!

That's honestly the best thing to do, I find if I think about it as a longggg journey then it becomes overwhelming. Just complete one day and be proud of it then start the next one the day after :)

Good luck :D

Hi and welcome S&S it is a great and enjoyable VLCD, some great advice given already and each day you successfully complete will bring you nearer to your goal. I wish you the best of luck.

sarhys said:
Hi Guys,

Just thought i would introduce myself. My name is Sarah and i am starting tomorrow on slim and save tomorrow.......possibly sat - depending on what time my food arrives.

I have so much weight to lose - i just hope that i can do it this time :fingerscrossed:. Thank god i have found a vlcd that does meals and not just shakes :)!

Does anybody have any idea what kind of weight loss i can expect on this plan?

Thanks
Sarah

Hi Sarah, I am also starting tomorrow, I've got about 9 stone to lose, so happy to buddy up if you like x

sarhys said:

Good luck! I've just finished my second day. I've about 8 stone to lose so I understand the daunting feeling! We can all support each other and hopefully get there together. Skinny jeans and four inch heels here we come! :D

Welcome Sarah :) and good luck.
My hubbie and I are on our 3rd week now and on holiday in our caravan til Sunday - we've been away for 7 days so far and stuck to the plan :) it's by far the best vlcd plan :)
Wishing you all the best, the first few days will be the hardest but when in Ketosis you'll feel fab xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

sarhys said:
Ha ha just realised it says on yr info that you are from Wales - so am I! I'm from South Wales though x

I'm in north Wales, but it's still Wales eh! When you get upto 50 posts you can PM then :) x

Nicpic said:
Good luck! I've just finished my second day. I've about 8 stone to lose so I understand the daunting feeling! We can all support each other and hopefully get there together. Skinny jeans and four inch heels here we come! :D

Yeah defo-altho not sure about the 4" heels as I'm 5'9 already! Lol x

Welshtigger said:
Yeah defo-altho not sure about the 4" heels as I'm 5'9 already! Lol x

Lol, I'm only 5'4 do can't wait! Even wearing small heels is agony at the minute. I'm going to save up and have a major spending spree once I'm at goal :)

Back