SO much work to do :(

curvy0girl

Hey guys and gals it seems so quiet here lately where are all the oldies?!

I'm not online as much as I would like to be at the mo as my dissertation is due in on Friday so working like a crazy person lately! Once thats in though I just have a presentation to write and I am all done FOREVER!!! :D:D:D:D

Hope you are all doing ok xxx

Hi, I'm back off my hols & back on this diet as from today. In reality I've had almost 3 weeks off as I've been home since last weds but thought I'd wait until the start of the week to get back on track. Weighed myself & I'm delighted to say that I've only put on 4lbs. We've been to Egypt & I've eaten (& drank) like royalty for 2 weeks as it was all inclusive. Back to reality now though:sigh:

Hi Ladies

Long time no speak - how are you all doing? Well I am back to work after being off for 14 weeks - yikes!!

Never got back onto the CS as I was on too many pills and potions after the 2nd operation in May. I have managed to stay the same which is good considering I've not been doing any exercise. Only 6 weeks to go to the wedding so any weight loss between now and then will be a bonus. I am hoping to be brave enough to go for a walk this evening - we'll see.

Chat to you all soon!

Susan.

Moonstone - were you in Sharm el Sheik. If so where did you stay? We've been twice and I loved it.

Hi Ladyvegas,
glad to see you're on the mend. Good luck with your wedding plans.
We went on a weeks Nile cruise & a week in Luxor. Been 3 times now in the last 16 months & we love it. We get bored lying by the pool or on the beach all day so we go to Luxor because of all the historical sites.

Hey lady v glad to hear ur on the mend :) I had the same thing after my op I was miserable and on lots of pills so fell completely off the wagon and sought comfort in all the foods I shouldn't :(

Back on track now though and feelin much better for it :D

Good to hear that you enjoyed your hols Moonstone. Yeah we go to Sharm el Sheik and do the lazy persons thing and lie at the beach everyday. Going to the US this year so that will be a change from lying around lazily. Well it will be our honeymoon and so I am planning some lazy days on the lazy rivers at the waterparks. ;);)

Curvy0girl - hope you are feeling better soon and that it was nothing too serious. Yeah it does knock the stuffing out of you. I went for a walk a few weeks back and even though I could see the apartment I never thought that i was going to make it back. It wasn't a nice experience.

Well I caved in and bought the assorted pack yesterday and I am going to start back on Monday. Even if I lose 10lbs over the next 5 weeks I will be happy. My wedding dress fits me and I am very happy in it and so any loss will be a bonus at this stage. Have bought a few bits and bobs clothes wise too and they look good on me (well I think so). Just need a few more strapless tops for walking around in Vegas and Florida (hate tan lines) and I'll be a happy bunny!! Was going to start back today but AF arrived this morning - first one since the 19th of Feb and so I am in bits to say the least and a diet would be the last thing on my mind.

Well must go and do some work...sneaking on here to post!!:D

Back