So...my fiance has left me...

You must feel like the bottom has dropped out of your world. Big hug coming your way.

So sorry darling i know exactly how it feels :( Might sound cliche but time is a healer and you will be able to come back from this.
Thinking of you
x

Sorry you are feeling so down, please make sure you are eating and looking after yourself though.

Sending you a hug, hope things work out for you :hug99:

Big Big hugs....make sure you look after yourself....And however this turns out you will be stronger from the outcome x

Big hugs, you sound like you're having a really tough time. Look after yourself and it's been said before but time is a healer xx

I'm so sorry, it doesn't sound like it was your fault, a lot of build-up was going on and that was the straw, but the straw was coming anyway. Please don't blame yourself, take one day at a time and garner as much support around you as you can. :hug99:

sounds like you are having a harsh time:(
big big hugs to you love:hug99:
as has been said before,time will heal,and do make sure you are trying to eat properly.going off food altogether will only store up troubles for you.you need to keep your sugar levels balanced,especially at a time like this,or that will add to you feeling down.
whatever has gone on and how ever much you love him,
when someone can make you feel sooo bad,and if it's happening regularily,believe me they're not worthy of you!
you will be stronger and happier in the end.
good luck to you babe.
hope things work out well for you.xx

The thing what is really getting to me is the number of people who, trying to be nice, say "better it happened now than when you got married". At the end of the day, we made promises to each other, planned a life together as a husband and wife, and I've lost that. I've lost the home we would have had, the kids we would have had and I've lost the husband I would have had, doesn't matter to me that we hadn't signed on the dotted line, I have lost my husband.

so pleased you are making sure you eat properly.
and it's good that you have spoken to each other.
hopefully you'll be able to sort it out as you say,when things are a bit calmer.
things often look very different when we've had a bit of time to think.
so hope it all works out how you want.
lots of luck to you:)

Back