So my tracker is so good you're all lost for words!

Marylyn

Cambridge Diet Counsellor
Hey come on, good tracker what?

Im a Libra...........and yes I can never make my mind up lol gr8 tracker though,I think Im gona get a christams one after my next weds weigh-in as it will spur me on for xmas?and yours is swimimg to the end of your journey?
XXc

I wish

Lovely Libra

See the tortoise - I think it will be a slow journey down the last 21 lbs. The less you have to lose the slower it gets.

Still, once I get there I don't mind.

Six www.www's

They are www.minimins

and wind, water and willpower

wind being the air that I breathe.

Minimins, my guardian angel who kept me close, when I wavered, who lifted me up when I was down, who told me to hang in there when I felt like rebelling; basically "she who must be obeyed", the Boss.

Love you Mini

Congratulations!!!

Hi Marylyn,

I love your tracker very clever!!!

I never thought of using a tortoise but he looks very at home there among the fish:D :D :D

You have done very well and it won't be too long now before you shift the last bit as your more than half way there.

Love Mini xxx

Pierce helped me, I'm hopeless.

I knew what I wanted there, but couldn't bring it together.

I'm posting a new thread to tell the WORLD I'm lighter.

I like it Marylyn ... but as someone who also has a 'fishy' tracker, I'm a bit biased!! ;)

My losses for the last month were about the same as for the one before I think :confused:

I put this down to the fact that the slimmer I became, the more active I became :)

Great tracker Marlyn,
I did have a tracker but lost it somewhere, has anyone found it? I scare myself sometimes !! As it took me almost a whole sunday afternoon to finally 'get' a tracker just to lose it I won't bother for now
Anne-marie

Pierce helped me.

God bless him.

I'd try a saint's patience with me name and me tracker.

I can't take the credit for this handiwork, Pierce take a bow.

Marylyn xx

Thank you Gillian. I love your signature. My name is gone again and has been replaced by a blank box with a red x.

Marylyn xx

Back