So nearly caved...

LazeeLady

Don't know why really but today I so nearly caved in and thought "sod it, I'm starting re-feed today - I'm going home and having me some chicken". I nearly called in at Morrisons to buy it - could imagine eating it and everything.

However...didn't go to Morrisons and when I got home a lovely package of holiday clothes had arrived from Littlewoods.

So, went upstairs and tried things on. Now don't get me wrong, I am far from looking hot in a tankini but from the waist up it all looked pretty OK. Will just have to make sure that all photos are taken at flattering angles!

The ritual trying on of the holiday clothes has just made something click in my mind. I only have a few more days (this time round) on TFR before re-feed and I am so very determined to get into the 10's before I go away. Have had an unofficial weigh this week as didn't weigh in at the chemist and I am roughly 11.4.

This will be a push but I will do it and I know that psychologically it will make a big difference to be in that lower stone bracket.

Sorry to waffle on...but it just felt like something was on my side tonight and it wanted me to keep going with the shakes.

LLx

Well done on resisting! How long do you have before you refeed for your hols? I'm sure you'll make your goal by then!

A tankini? I haven't worn anything but swimsuits on my last holidays, it would be lovely to wear a tankini or bikini - though after 3 children my stomach looks more like a relief map of the Lake District!!!!

x

Tell me about it, the stomach maps(!), I mean. No chance of me ever wearing a bikini again I think. The tankini thing seems ok. It just skims over the top of the shorty type things that go with it and kind of ruffles (rouches?) a bit.

This sounds silly but I actually plan to re-feed from Saturday. Am going on hols on the 7th Sep but have a wedding on Sat 5th Sep so thought 1 week re-feed prior to that and a couple more days for good measure prior to any booze whilst on hols. So considering I've only a few more days it just seemed really silly to stop - but I couldn't help what I was feeling re the chicken cravings.

So really only 4 more days on LT and then 9 days of refeed. I think I might just do it.

I can't believe how much weight you lost on LT in 2008 - that is some serious poundage. Much respect to you CuddlyFairy - I'm in awe!

LLx

well done for not caving in lazeelady. Your refeed is nearly there - don't give up now!!

re the route map of england - mine isn't like that - just really really really (can't be bothered to type any more reallys- but 3 isn't enough!!) flabby and wobbly. I wear a tankini - if I have to go in the water and its 'ok'. not nice, just 'ok'.

Anyway - well done for keeping strong ! and have a fab holiday !!

Caren. xx

Well done resisting i resisted cheese that was calling today! hope you get to your goal for your holiday and have a great time

Debz x

Hi,
well done for resisting the chicken, you will soon be on refeed and can have it then, when it is allowed. Bet you will look fab on your hols. With the weather as it is here, I feel jealous of people going on a sun holiday. Next year, I may take the kids for a week.
Wishing you all the best for the last few days of LT.
Doirin

Well done for continuing! I'm sure you'll feel amazing when you're in the 10's & look fantastic on your holiday!

Good luck!!

Hannah

well resisted!!!

xx

Back