So Nearly Did it....

Starlit_Cazza

Restart 3/9/2013
Well, I had a goal to be 20st or less before I go on holiday (this sunday). Just had my last weigh in before I go, and I have lost 5lb this week! Which considering I ate on sunday I am blooming pleased about!

This leaves me at 20st 1lb - just over my mini goal, but I am not going to let it get me down!!!!!

I reckon i will have lost that pesky lb before I go on Sunday. However I am safe in the knowledge that I will be well under 20st at my next weigh in!

I am planning on doing 810ish while I am away, which will be made easier by the fact that I am going self catering to france! I am not seeing my counsellor again now until 27th August as he is on hols right after me, so would love to be in the 18's when I see him again!

Have arranged with him to see another CDC in his absence, so thats good.

On the whole, feeling pretty darn good. Hit me today that I have lost nearly 50lb in just under 7 weeks!!!

Very well done to you. Have a fabbie holiday. It will be easy to eat healthy as the choice of fresh products is fab. Just step away from the cheese and bread!

Funnily enough, the idea of eating bread actually makes me feel quite ill! How odd... Ditto croissants and pretty much any other carb heavy product.

I will never look at potato's in the same way again!

Is it wrong that I am already planning my christmas dinner in the back of my head? lol

my god woman thats absolutly AMAZING well done you

*dances around *

Back