So nearly gave up this morning

Help again
I nearly gave up ss this morning.
I had the weekend off ss as it was my birthday and put on 3lbs,and for the past 3 days the scales havn't shifted at all still showing 3lb gain.
I drank water and still the same.
thankyou
love kirsty xx

It may take a while to get back into it. Dont give up just because of this, you can do it. What did you have to eat at the weekend? Were you out of ketosis?

Hi Kirsty, just stick to it, you might not see a change for a few days then it will probably just fall off. Don't fall into the trap of weighing yourself all the time just weigh your self next monday and see what you have lost. Because lose you will my girl!!!

I had the day off for my birthday last week and put on about 3lbs. Weighed in this morning and I had lost 1lbs (so 4lbs in total). Keep at it and it will go honest :)

Its going to be hard....but sooooo worth it (im repeating this in my head as we talk!!)
Goodluck and dont give in!!
Im on day one of my final restart...ive told myself and everyone else if i dont do it now im coming off cambridge so its sink or swim for me!
We can do this! Water water water...says me whos not yet had a drop- naughty daisy!
xxx

Kirsty - i had a bad day yesterday and was close to giving up - but have decided to pull my socks up and give it 110% today.
You know what you have to do - glug the water and think of the new you! just take each day at a time hun :eek:

Good luck X

Back