So nervous about tomorrows WI

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Weekly Weigh In' started by Susieuk, 26 June 2011 Social URL.

1. Susieuk

Susieuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    lipoTrim
    I feel like I'm going for an exam :p

I've been 100% all week and drinking lots of water so I will lose weight wont I? Nearly weighed myself at home today and then thought "No you only have till 9am tomorrow to wait"
    I wish I had brought some of the ketone strips to check if I am in the dark colour. Hey ho brought some yesterday so hopefully they will come soon.

Did anyone else feel nervous for the first WI?

xxx

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Carrie_Bradshaw

Carrie_Bradshaw Member

Start Weight:
    13st2lb
    Current Weight:
    12st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st11lb(5.98%)
    Diet:
    Starting Lipotrim 20/6/11
    Hi Susie
    I wasn't nervous, I was excited and if you have been 100% TFR you will loose. I struggled yesterday, just kept thinking about food all day but seeing my weight lose this morning was great and Im so glad I stuck to it and didnt cheat. Good luck, hope you get the results you deserve.

4. Susieuk

Susieuk Full Member

Start Weight:
    20st11lb
    Current Weight:
    19st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    13st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st4lb(6.19%)
    Diet:
    lipoTrim
    Thank you Carrie, now i've been I wonder why I was feeling so nervous. Bring on more weigh ins :p

xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.