so nervous.....joining this morning!

missgalaxy

Yummy Mummy! xx
Well, Im heading off to join SW this morning. Its pouring with rain and the class is a 25min walk from me but im still going, will wrap DD up warm and we will be fine. Feeling really nervous but excited as well!!

Will report later on how I get on!! xx

Hope it went well :) sure u will be fine :) and think of the body magic walking there and back :) puts u on track for your first BM award just going :)

Well.....im back!

The class was lovely although it was running late due to fire alarms going off so I couldnt stay for the full meeting. However, everyone was nice Im raring to go although i am absolutley mortified by what the scales said!!! I cannot believe how much weight i have put on im disgusted at myself :cry:

x

Glad you enjoyed the class! I know it's a horrible feeling seeing the 'real' number on those scales, rather than the one that's in your head, but that's why you're there, and you'll never have to see that number again! I was a similar starting weight to you (although you are an inch taller and of course we're all different frames etc so you can't really compare) and it's nearly a year since I stepped through the doors of my class (Oct 26th!) The time has whizzed by so quickly and although I haven't had the speediest of weight losses, I'm pretty damn proud of my 4 stone 1 1/2 lb (which is what I HAD lost pre holiday in Spain 2 wks ago- currently working on correcting that!) I think that the main advice I'd give anyone is just to be really really patient, expect gains and STS (stay the sames) along the way as these are just a normal part of the journey and it really is the whole picture that counts- the habits you're going to change for the long-term! All the best hun- hope you enjoy it as much as I do!X

bloody well done missus for doing something about it - **teary proud hugs**

Aww thanks guys!!!

Im working tonight and having a good look thorugh the books so im not 'officially' tracking/starting until tomorrow but im going to have a omlette before i go to work.

Thanks for all your kind words and i know you are all right - the scales will go down (hopefully!!)
x

I only joined SW group last week and I can totally empathise with the nerves! I was stood outside for about 10 minutes before hand debating whether or not to go in D: so a big well done for going. It's not easy!

Good luck with your Sw journey, just think... everyday from now on you'll be getting that little bit closer to the end goal. Very exciting :)

Emily

Aww thanks guys!!!

Im working tonight and having a good look thorugh the books so im not 'officially' tracking/starting until tomorrow but im going to have a omlette before i go to work.

Thanks for all your kind words and i know you are all right - the scales will go down (hopefully!!)
x

Omlettes rock!! In a working week I regularly have them for breakfast as they really fill me up for hours and it also means that I'm able to save my HEXs for later in the day! Although sometimes I put 28g cheese into it which I lurrve- with red onion, ham and mushrooms is deeeelish!!

Back