So nervous!

malaika

Lover of Extra Easy
As many of you will know that I can't seem to stop losing, no matter what. I am having my GLT test tomorrow, so will find out the results soon but I really am scared that I have lost more! I was 4 pounds below my target last week, and no way do I want to start paying again.
I did a food diary for my C to see but I have had 195 syns this week, at least 2 HEXas and bs every day. Don't know what else I can do.
Please cross fingers for me. Weighing in in the next hour!
Never, ever did I think I would worry about losing! :cry:

Try not to worry and explain to your Consultant again about the doctor. I hope it all goes ok, let us know xx

good luck honey, maybe you could ask your weightloss to come to me instead ;)

if shared your weightlosses out to all of us we'd all be happy to take it off you! lol! no seriously, hope it goes well! do keep us informed and we'll be thinking the best for you! xx

Thanks everyone!
I put on 2 pounds, which for once am absolutely delighted with.
At last I put on when I should have... so will see how this week goes with blood test and all.

Good luck with the results. Good to hear you've popped a few pounds on, you're doing fine :)

Congrats on putting on!!! I hope it doesn't rub off on the rest of us who are so eager to lose!! LOL! But seriously I'm chuffed for you because it was clearly getting you down and causing you a lot of worry!!XXX

:fingerscrossed: for good news from the docs! Glad to see you managed a gain this week and hoping that you are healthy and you find the right balance to maintain your weight!

Good luck today hon xxx

Congratulations Sonia......It seems strange for praising you because you have put on weight, but I know how worried you have been.

So for once well done on a gain Sonia. X

Back