So pissed!

xKimmiex

Silver Member
Not cd related but anyway...
When I was 13ish I fancied this lad who was 19. Anyway I was very fat very ugly so I made a fake msn account and pretended I was size 8,blonde ect anyway it came to a holt when we met (he a friends friend lives in next village) and obv I wa gross! Anyway he still met up and it turned out because he fancied my thin mate! Anyway at 13 I made lies to make him "like" me even though wa clear he didn't! Now 8 years later he just commented on one friends status I commented on saying "hahaha Kim hill you still the fit blonde with big boobs" ECT and I'm so embarrassed! People I don't get on with will read it!!!
Wish I was slim so I could say no I'm brown haired now!!! Arghhhhhh why do I have to be so ugly and fat! :(

oh hunnie, dont dispare, your time WILL come! and when it does ul see it was worth the wait! but besides that, your not fat and ugly!!! uv done something about your weight, i dont think theres much in this world to help that lad if all he see's is looks and boobs! chin up babes, your doing a fab job! xx

Don't listen to the stupid boy.

I would have replied something like 'Thanks for the lovely comment you k***head. I may be overweight but i can always lose weight..... you however have the brain the size of a pea & that'll never change.... poor you.

It makes some people feel better about themselves by putting others down. My mum is forever going on about her weight & how hard it is for her being a size 6/8..... knowing i'm obese & would give anything to have her problem. My mum also does these sly little put downs about my size but i just try to ignore it but it does upset me esp as its from my mum.

Thing is I have two stunning kids and a OH it's just embarssing :(

can u delete the comment?

Thing is I have two stunning kids and a OH it's just embarssing :(

Don't be embarrassed.

You look very pretty in your picture don't let that twat make you feel bad.
Just think in a few months time when your slimmer.... how are you gonna feel then?
Your gonna feel amazing & then pea brain can eat his words when he sees the new stunning you.

Could you ask your friend to delete his comment? Then put him on your block list so you can't see anything he writes again and he can't see you either. What a tit!

kimmie, use him as a tool ( which is exactly what he is by the way, lol ).
take his comment and use it to strenghten ur determination.
think forwards and imagine getting to goal and then on HIS facebook send him a public picture of u at ur goal and quote ' now im a changed woman, im young and beautiful..... are u still a shallow self centred heartless d***head?'
play him at his own game but more importantly dont let him get u down.... thats what boys like him are aiming for.

Lol that sounds so good! Lol going to do that majorly!

you could say, 'still immature i see' back at him. FFS you were 13! he needs to get a life as it is clear he hasn't got one.

Darling you are beautiful dont let that twat put u down he isnt worth it and sounds like a pathetic loser to me, clearly he needs to get a life and grow up and stop being a moron!
As the others have said, ppl feel the need to put others down, its their way of hiding their own insecurities! xx

Why not pretend you don't know who he is? He obviously remembers you.... What an insult if he didn't make a lasting impression on you?!? LOL!!!

Don't listen to the stupid boy.

I would have replied something like 'Thanks for the lovely comment you k***head. I may be overweight but i can always lose weight..... you however have the brain the size of a pea & that'll never change.... poor you.

It makes some people feel better about themselves by putting others down. My mum is forever going on about her weight & how hard it is for her being a size 6/8..... knowing i'm obese & would give anything to have her problem. My mum also does these sly little put downs about my size but i just try to ignore it but it does upset me esp as its from my mum.

@Daisy -- That is a clever put down (but more appropriate to say face to face rather than post in cyberspace... she may not want to pour fuel on the fire).

@Kimmie -- Just ignore the ignoramus. As you said: you have two lovely children and fab OH.

Last edited:
@Daisy -- That is a clever the put down (but more appropriate to day face to face rather than post in cyberspace... she may not want to pour fuel on the fire).

I said something a little similar to that in a text to my sister in law when she wanted to make a comment about my weight during an arguement on facebook.
Maybe it would add fuel to the fire but it may also put the silly boy in his place.

I put up with that kinda rubbish from my mum, she does it to my brother who is also overweight. Why slim people think its ok to comment on overweight peoples size is beyond me. My mum knows my weight is a touchy subject but thats doesn't stop her but i do put up with it cos shes my mum (which i know i shouldn't) but i won't from other people.

There can be many reasons behind someones size so people shouldn't say anything.

I think you had a lucky escape.

He has no shame, he was only after one thing. A 19yr old chasing after a 13yr old:eek:, thats not right he clearly has a screw loose in his head if you ask me.

Don't waste your time and effort worrying about what his written your real friends and family are the only ones who truly love and support you:D.

Back