So pleased with myself and motivated!

SlimBecca

I joined a gym 12 weeks ago, and kept putting off my 6 week review because I knew I hadn't lost any weight since I joined...

Well... I couldn't put it off forever, so I had my review on Thursday.

I didn't lose any weight between joining the gym and started SW because I wasn't really putting much effort into the gym or my diet... so the results are definitely a combination of the gym and SW.

I've reduced my body fat by 4%!! I've lost 10lb of body fat and gained 4lb of lean muscle (which accounts for my 6lb weightloss) and my fitness has increased massively!

The instructor who did my review has changed my workout programme completely and has made it much tougher! If that doesn't get results, I don't know what will!

I lost 2lb last week, but I was ill and hardly ate for a few days, so I'm almost expecting to gain some of it back on Monday, but I don't care because my gym review has shown me how well I'm doing and now I know that the weight I am losing is definitely fat (as my muscle mass has increased) and if I do gain a bit back this week, it's not the end of the world - I'll just lose it again next week :)

That is brilliant :D Well done Becca!

Well done hunxxxx

Back