So pleased :)

sarahb77

I just wanted to put this down as im feeling so positive about my weight loss so far and really feel like i can do this and will be a much healthier me for the summer....not feel bad about taking the kids swimming and the park etc because im so overweight and unfit i am one happy Sarah-Jane right now:):):)

Aw bless you Hun!! Well done for the positive outlook!! I'm hoping to find mine again when this feckin flu goes away! :eek:)

Thanks for reading hun its lovely to know that others are in a similar sort of boat as yourself, i know what you mean about the flu ! i havent had it but both my daughters have its not nice at all hope you feel better soon xx

glad to hear and see the positivity hun! keep it up you can do it :D good luck for this week xxxx

Aww thanks for reading guys, havent been on for a couple of days having internet problems so have only just read these hope everyone is having a fab wek so far :) xx

Hi Sarah,

I'm new to the WW board - got first meeting today - but nice to read thread of someone so positive. Also nice to see your nice steady losses so far... that's over half a stone in three weeks. I'd like a bit of THAT thank you! :D

SD x

Its good to be positive!

Send some my way please lol ... having a bad day :(

Well done on your losses though! :)

xx

Hiys spottydoris and wannabe10stone thanks for having a read and hope your feelng a bit more positive wannabe10stone, good luck on your ww journey spottydoris im sure you will do fab :)xxx

Back