• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So proud of myself! Warning: Pics of food inside!

louizekj

Silver Member

Attachments

MiniB

Here we go again!
That cake looks brilliant! What a great first effort, you must be thrilled with it. It all looks good though!

S: 14st13lb C: 10st11lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 4st2lb(27.75%)
The cakes are fantastic the very same as your willpower. Well done on both challanges !!!!!

louizekj

Silver Member
Awww thanks guys! I'm so proud of the cake, i know it seems like a strange thing to decorate with but thats my job lol. Aww thank you :D xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
wow louize - what an effort you put into that cake - looks scrummy!! :D well done for not picking either. You'll soon be cooking and not realising your doing so! lol x

louizekj

Silver Member
Hehe Tanya that was your influence! You inspired me to get baking and i thought if you do all you do and stick to the diet so can i haha x

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
lol way to go louize :) xx

louizekj

Silver Member
loving the cake it looks brilliant n well done i just made cakes with the kids lucky 4 me im not a cake person but i had 2 think about it even though i didnt want it strange i know lol
Lol thanks hun, i was like a big kid doing it myself! I'm all excited to give it to my friend!
Oooo how can you not be a cake person?! Wish i could say the same...but i think thats what got me here in the first place...too much cake lol x

mrs bee

doesn't like the rain!
looks fab well done!
Like the token bottle of water in the background- good girl!!

louizekj

Silver Member
looks fab well done!
Like the token bottle of water in the background- good girl!!
Thanks chick! Haha hadn't even realised that was there! I think i drank an extra litre just to stop me licking the bowl :) x

*KEZZA*

S: 12st7lb C: 10st6lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 23.6 Loss: 2st1lb(16.57%)
Love the cake its brilliant! Well done you for not getting tempted. I bet the smell alone was a challenge.

katy73

Silver Member
S: 12st3lb C: 12st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 27.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
OMG that cake looks like a professional one, maybe a change of career? ha ha, only joking!, your job must be very interesting, more so than mine, and i suppose sometimes some of the things you see put you off food!, well done for resisting, i spent 20 mins inhaling the fumes of an empty Wispa wrapper earlier!:wow:

louizekj

Silver Member
OMG that cake looks like a professional one, maybe a change of career? ha ha, only joking!, your job must be very interesting, more so than mine, and i suppose sometimes some of the things you see put you off food!, well done for resisting, i spent 20 mins inhaling the fumes of an empty Wispa wrapper earlier!:wow:
Haha thanks honey!! my mum said exactly the same thing! I'm beginning to think i should have gone down the creative route rather than the scientific one lol :p i have to admit...i did stand in the kitchen whilst it was cooking...just so i could get every last bit of smell, i was telling myself that as if i was never gonna smell or eat a cake again! The things this diet does to you! :D xx

GirlyChick

On a mission
S: 19st3lb C: 17st8.5lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 41 Loss: 1st8.5lb(8.36%)
Wow they all look so good. Well done for not licking the spoon, thats the best bit xx

louizekj

Silver Member
Wow they all look so good. Well done for not licking the spoon, thats the best bit xx
Thank you :D ohhh i know isn't it just the nicest thing to do ever..i never used to be able to stop at the spoon though, by the time i'd finished with the bowl n all it wouldn't need washing lol x