So proud of myself! Warning: Pics of food inside!

louizekj

Silver Member
Well i've spent the whole day baking and not even licked a spoon or a chocolate chip :D This was going to be the big challenge for me and i passed it!!

What do you reckon? My first attempt at decorating a cake, lol x

Attachments

• DSC02557.JPG
    DSC02557.JPG
    226.1 KB · Views: 62
  • DSC02559.JPG
    DSC02559.JPG
    222.4 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC02561.JPG
    DSC02561.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 66
  • DSC02562.JPG
    DSC02562.JPG
    282.9 KB · Views: 61
  • DSC02563.JPG
    DSC02563.JPG
    283.5 KB · Views: 63
That cake looks brilliant! What a great first effort, you must be thrilled with it. It all looks good though!

The cakes are fantastic the very same as your willpower. Well done on both challanges !!!!!

Awww thanks guys! I'm so proud of the cake, i know it seems like a strange thing to decorate with but thats my job lol. Aww thank you :D xx

wow louize - what an effort you put into that cake - looks scrummy!! :D well done for not picking either. You'll soon be cooking and not realising your doing so! lol x

Hehe Tanya that was your influence! You inspired me to get baking and i thought if you do all you do and stick to the diet so can i haha x

lol way to go louize :) xx

loving the cake it looks brilliant n well done i just made cakes with the kids lucky 4 me im not a cake person but i had 2 think about it even though i didnt want it strange i know lol

Lol thanks hun, i was like a big kid doing it myself! I'm all excited to give it to my friend!
Oooo how can you not be a cake person?! Wish i could say the same...but i think thats what got me here in the first place...too much cake lol x

looks fab well done!
Like the token bottle of water in the background- good girl!!

looks fab well done!
Like the token bottle of water in the background- good girl!!

Thanks chick! Haha hadn't even realised that was there! I think i drank an extra litre just to stop me licking the bowl :) x

Love the cake its brilliant! Well done you for not getting tempted. I bet the smell alone was a challenge.

OMG that cake looks like a professional one, maybe a change of career? ha ha, only joking!, your job must be very interesting, more so than mine, and i suppose sometimes some of the things you see put you off food!, well done for resisting, i spent 20 mins inhaling the fumes of an empty Wispa wrapper earlier!:wow:

OMG that cake looks like a professional one, maybe a change of career? ha ha, only joking!, your job must be very interesting, more so than mine, and i suppose sometimes some of the things you see put you off food!, well done for resisting, i spent 20 mins inhaling the fumes of an empty Wispa wrapper earlier!:wow:

Haha thanks honey!! my mum said exactly the same thing! I'm beginning to think i should have gone down the creative route rather than the scientific one lol :p i have to admit...i did stand in the kitchen whilst it was cooking...just so i could get every last bit of smell, i was telling myself that as if i was never gonna smell or eat a cake again! The things this diet does to you! :D xx

Wow they all look so good. Well done for not licking the spoon, thats the best bit xx

Wow they all look so good. Well done for not licking the spoon, thats the best bit xx

Thank you :D ohhh i know isn't it just the nicest thing to do ever..i never used to be able to stop at the spoon though, by the time i'd finished with the bowl n all it wouldn't need washing lol x

Back