so proud of myself

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by looby lou, 25 April 2008 Social URL.

Post New ThreadFind New
  1. looby lou

looby lou Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    HI EVERYONE i HAD A WEAK MOMENT JUST NOW MY CROOKED GTHINKING GOT THE BETTER F ME AND I PLACES 3 SLICES OF BREAD INTO THE TOASTER AND GOT THE JAM OUT, BEFORE THE TOAST EVEN POPPED UP I TOOK IT OUT AND PUT IT IN THE BIN AND TOLD MYSELF THIS IS MY FIRST DAY OF LOSING WEIGHT AND BEING WHO I WANT TO BE SO STOP THINKING ABOUT THE FOOD THAT MADE YOU THIS WAY AND CONCENTRATE ON THE WHAT THE PAYOFF WILL BE
    lINDSEY

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Chev13

Chev13 Glass of wine anyone?

Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Congrats at your excellent self control,

My first day technically wednesday, but forgot i was on the diet and had a muffin at work,

So started again yesterday and went straight through,

Good on you for throwing that toast in the bin,

This is the start of a new period in our life,

We need food to live, we don't need to live for food,

4. GaynorEm

GaynorEm Proper Little Madam

Diet:
    HealthyEating
    WELL DONE YOU - FANTASTIC SELF CONTROL!!!

If you can do it once....you can do it again and again.

Keep up the good work. x

5. Donnalou86

Donnalou86 Striving for slimness

Diet:
    Cambridge
    Hiya all new LLers and welcome! You're all doing great getting through your first few days they are so so horrible! Well done on throwing that toast in the bin! It would have only lasted 2 mins and you would have felt awful afterwards. I'd bet you want to be slim more than you want a piece of toast. Hang in there all and make sure you let us know how you do in your first WIs x

6. Mini

Mini Administrator Staff Member

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    16st11lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3lb(6.75%)
    Diet:
    SW
    Very well done, no wonder you feel so proud of yourself:flowers:

7. mikey

mikey Silver Member

Diet:
    LighterLife
    Well done - that is excellent - keep it up. It will become much easier when ketosis kicks in after 2-4 days.

8. Slimseaa

Slimseaa Silver Member

Good on you LL- well done, great WILLPOWER you have there and not letting your Chatterbox take over :)

9. x-Katie-x

x-Katie-x Gold Member

Start Weight:
    17st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    6st1lb(34.69%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    It'll soon be much easier Lou, just get over this first few days and it's all much easier then.

10. Blonde Logic

Blonde Logic Yes. You can.

Start Weight:
    258lb
    Current Weight:
    228lb
    Goal Weight:
    168lb
    Lost(%):
    30lb(11.63%)
    Diet:
    cambridge
    Well DOne Lindsay!!! Be proud of that!! It just gets easier and easier. Just remember you did that , and the next time you feel weak, remember how proud you feel now, and then choose which emotion you want to feel. I bet the bread doesn't even make it to the toaster next time. ;)

Well done! :bliss:

11. looby lou

looby lou Full Member

Diet:
    Lighter Life
    thank you

Thank you all so much what you've posted is really nice if onl id come on here sooner i let myself down, my fiance is out for the night my daughter is teethin and still isnt asleep and ny dog got spayed today excuses i know but i couldn't fight the urge and i caved in im so fed up with myself i dont know what is wrong with me i was so motivated and positive this mprning all day really as soon as i start to feel low the urges creep on im sorry to put you all on a downer and feel really guilty cos of all the lovely inspiring things you wrote to me i am very grateful tomorrow is a new day i cant let it get me down too much as i will again turn to food for comfort please stick with me everyone i really appreciate it
    Lindsey

12. Kaalin

Kaalin Full Member

I think you did really well, toast is one of the worst things due to it's lovely smell. I think once we resist it gets easier!! :)

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.