So proud of oneself haha

jacqui35

Silver Member
Hi all

Well i dont like soup well tbh i dont eat as never really tried it, well today im cooking a chicken and noodle soup from ee cookbook and its looking a bit :( very horrid colour but cooking away.

So while waiting for that i prepared tonight tea as well meatball and tagilette from the book as well, meatballs in fridge and sauce is simmering lovely, oh i cant wait mmmmmm

Will let you no how the soup is when i have eaten it which hopefully wont be long now.

Hope you all having a brilliant day :D

I'm sure it will be lovely Jacquie, love the sound of your dinner too, well done. X

Well god job i went to check on it while noodles cooking in it, cos blooming stock was nearly gone so had to shove some more chick stock in for last few mins.

Well it blooming gawjus cant believe how nice it was have some left over for another time. defo be making this again :D

yay, well done jacqui! The SW cookbooks and mags are great for encouring us to try new recipes and it's great that you are trying out new things too - and best of all that you enjoyed them!

Enjoy your dinner - I had meatballs last night, love em! I put a squidge of laughing cow extra light in the middle of them and they were lush, DD loved them :)

Omg just eaten the meatballs and tagilette and its was lovely but havent had hex a's or b's yet so i put a dash of mozerella over the meatballs and yummy.

Still not had syns neither and i might treat myself to some chocolate ice cream and have a hifi bar later to. Still got melon to eat geesh where to put it all hahaha

hope everyone having a lovely evening

You're becoming quite a cook! I looked at the book in class tonight, I may get it next week.

Yes all thanks to you judi, and i thought you had it with telling me to get it hahaha. Thanks for mail to hun and i no what you mean its okies just doing ee having a;s and b's and syns so should lose something :)

Back